Subject: [SCIGN-0546] Rinex header codes Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 23 Apr 1999 17:19:24

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Fri Apr 23 17:19:24 PDT 1999      Message Number 0546
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: Rinex header codes

Subject: Rinex header codes

Dear Colleagues,

SOPAC will begin implementing new IGS antenna, dome and
receiver codes in rinex headers produced here shortly.  
These codes are located via anonymous ftp at:

ftp://jon.ucsd.edu/pub/igs_ic/rcvr_ant.tab.text11

and from the web at:

http://lox.ucsd.edu/whatsNew/rcvr_ant.tab.text11

These codes are also available from the IGSCB at:

ftp://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov/igscb/station/general/FUTURErcvr_ant.tab

Please note that several relevant dome codes are located
at the bottom of the file.  In addition, dome codes will 
likely be added to this list to handle other domes/enclosures
already used in the network.

Antenna/dome types are formatted in the headers as follows:

columns 1-15: antenna type
column 16: blank
columns 17-20: dome type

For example, the antenna/dome combination at Durmid Hill (DHLG)
is as follows:

ASH700936D_M SNOW

Feel free to contact me if there are any questions.  Updates of
any new codes will be announced to SCIGN mail.

Thank you,
Paul

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network 
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225
------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]