Subject: [SCIGN-0543] New sites BGIS, ECCO, SNHS Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 20 Apr 1999 12:56:06

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Tue Apr 20 12:56:06 PDT 1999      Message Number 0543
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: New sites BGIS, ECCO, SNHS

Subject: New sites BGIS, ECCO, SNHS

Dear Colleagues,

New SCIGN GPS stations are present at the following locations:

BGIS: Bell Gardens Intermediate School, Bell Gardens, Los Angeles Co.
ECCO: El Camino College, El Camino Village, Los Angeles Co.
SNHS: Sonora High School, La Habra, Orange Co.

The first full day of data for BGIS is 09-APR-1999; ECCO: 13-APR-1999;
SNHS: 24-MAR-1999.

An ASHTECH Z-XII3 receiver running firmware version CB00 and an ASHTECH 
antenna with Dorne-Margolin-type choke ring (ASH700936E_C) are 
present at each site.

The site logs, including DOMES numbers, are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:

http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
Paul

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network 
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225
------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Paul Jamason)]