Subject: [SCIGN-0541] Comparison URL
From: M B Heflin
Date: 15 Apr 1999 9:54:54

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Thu Apr 15  9:54:54 PDT 1999      Message Number 0541
******************************************************************************

Author: M B Heflin
Subject: Comparison URL

At the recent SCIGN meeting some interest was expressed in knowing the URL for
weekly IGS comparisons of GPS results from different analysis centers.  Weekly
comparisons of orbits, clocks, tropospheres, coordinates, geocenter, scale,
polar motion, and length of day are available at URL:

http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov/mail/report.html

Click on the year of interest and then on the individual mail message.  The
most recent examples of each report are listed below.  These reports span
many years and provide a fairly robust set of comparison statistics.

Comparisons of orbit and clock quality from 7 IGS analysis centers
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5965 15-Apr-1999 AC Coordinator /  Wk 1003 IGS Final Orbits

Comparisons of coordinates, geocenter, and scale from 7 IGS analysis centers
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5947 08-Apr-1999 M B Heflin        Wk 1002 JPL GNAAC Analysis Report 
5955 12-Apr-1999 Thomas Herring    Wk 1002 MIT T2 Analysis Report
5902 25-Mar-1999 David Lavallee    Wk 0998 NCL GNAAC G-network Report

Comparisons of tropospheric estimates from 7 IGS analysis centers
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5951 09-Apr-1999 Gerd Gendt        Trop Combination Week 1001

Comparisons of earth orientation estimates from 7 IGS analysis centers
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5948 08-Apr-1999 IERS Sub-bureau f Wk 1004 GPS Earth Orientation

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]