Subject: [SCIGN-0536] New site MVFD; DAM2 log update Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 2 Apr 1999 10:10:56

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Fri Apr  2 10:10:56 PST 1999      Message Number 0536
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: New site MVFD; DAM2 log update

Subject: New site MVFD; DAM2 log update

Dear Colleagues,

A new SCIGN GPS station is present at the following location:

MVFD: Montezuma Valley Fire Department, Ranchita, San Diego Co.

The first full day of data for MVFD is 09-MAR-1999.  An ASHTECH Z-XII3 
receiver running firmware version CB00 and an ASHTECH antenna with 
Dorne-Margolin-type choke ring (ASH700936E_C) are present at this site.

In addition, the DAM2 site log has been updated to include information
on the MET3 meteorological package deployed at this site on 01-JUL-1998.

Logs for these sites are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:

http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
Paul

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network 
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225
------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Paul Jamason)]