Subject: [SCIGN-0533] MONP back on-line Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 1 Apr 1999 10:24:44

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Thu Apr  1 10:24:44 PST 1999      Message Number 0533
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: MONP back on-line

Subject: MONP back on-line

Dear Colleagues,

SCIGN GPS site Monument Peak is back on-line.  The download PC
at the site was not operating and would not re-boot.  The PC
has been replaced with a new unit running Windows NT and EGADS 
downloading software as of 31-MAR-1999.  All previously missing 
data are now on the SOPAC archive except for day-of-year 082, 
which was unrecoverable.

The MET3 meteorological package at the site has also not been 
operating and was swapped with a new unit.  However, the MET3
cable at the site is not functioning and will be swapped when
weather conditions permit; the log file will be updated at
this time.

Thank you,
Paul

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network 
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225
------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Paul Jamason)]