Subject: [SCIGN-0532] SCIP data outage Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 29 Mar 1999 15:55:10

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Mon Mar 29 15:55:10 PST 1999      Message Number 0532
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: SCIP data outage

Subject: SCIP data outage

Dear Colleagues,

The San Clemente Island (SCIP) GPS site is currently experiencing 
power problems, resulting in no data for this location from julian
day 081/1999.  At this time, transportation to the island is not
possible due to U.S. Navy contractor issues, and this situation may
persist for a significant period of time.

I will provide updates to SCIGN mail as they become available, with
further information likely late this week.  We apologize for any 
inconvenience. 

Thank you,
Paul

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network 
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225
------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Paul Jamason)]