Subject: [SCIGN-0531] New SCIGN sites ESRE,ESRW,EWPP Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 29 Mar 1999 12:47:26

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Mon Mar 29 12:47:26 PST 1999      Message Number 0531
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: New SCIGN sites ESRE,ESRW,EWPP

Subject: New SCIGN sites ESRE,ESRW,EWPP

Dear Colleagues,

New SCIGN GPS stations are present at the following locations:

ESRE: Eastside Reservior East Dam, Hemet, Riverside Co.
ESRW: Eastside Reservior West Dam, Hemet, Riverside Co.
EWPP: Etiwanda Power Plant, Rancho Cucamonga, San Bernardino Co.

The first full day of data for ESRE and ESRW is 14-MAR-1999; EWPP: 
15-MAR-1999.

The Eastside sites possess TRIMBLE 4000SSE receivers and TRIMBLE GEOD
L1/L2 compact w/ groundplane (TRM22020.00+GP) antennas.  These sites
are property of the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California.
Please note that these sites do not possess the current standard SCIGN 
monumentation and GPS equipment, and should be considered supplemental
sites to the network. 

An ASHTECH Z-XII3 receiver running firmware version CB00 and an ASHTECH 
antenna with Dorne-Margolin-type choke ring (ASH700936E_C) are present 
at site EWPP.

The site logs, including DOMES numbers, are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:

http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
Paul

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network 
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225
------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Paul Jamason)]