Subject: [SCIGN-0529] New SCIGN sites OAES,RHCL,SCIA,VNCX,VTIS Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 23 Mar 1999 8:22:06

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Tue Mar 23  8:22:06 PST 1999      Message Number 0529
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: New SCIGN sites OAES,RHCL,SCIA,VNCX,VTIS

Subject: New SCIGN sites OAES,RHCL,SCIA,VNCX,VTIS

Dear Colleagues,

New SCIGN GPS stations are present at the following locations:

OAES: Oasis Elementary School, Twentynine Palms, San Bernardino Co.
RHCL: Rio Hondo College, Whittier, L.A. Co.
SCIA: So. California Intl. Airport, Victorville, San Bernardino Co.
VNCX: Van Norman Complex, Granada Hills, L.A. Co.
VTIS: Marine Exchage, San Pedro, L.A. Co.

The first full day of data for OAES is 10-MAR-1999; RHCL: 20-FEB-1999;
SCIA: 08-MAR-1999; VNCX: 26-FEB-1999; VTIS: 19-FEB-1999

An ASHTECH Z-XII3 receiver running firmware version CB00 and an ASHTECH 
antenna with Dorne-Margolin-type choke ring (ASH700936E_C) are present 
at each site.  The antenna type is the newly-proposed official IGS type 
for this antenna.

The site logs, including DOMES numbers, are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:

http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
Paul

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network 
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225
------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Paul Jamason)]