Subject: [SCIGN-0528] SCMS antenna change, PMOB status Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 18 Mar 1999 16:00:09

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Thu Mar 18 16:00:09 PST 1999      Message Number 0528
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: SCMS antenna change, PMOB status

Subject: SCMS antenna change, PMOB status

Dear Colleagues,

An antenna swap was performed at Shorecliffs Middle School (SCMS) on 
17-MAR-1999 at 18:15 UT.  Ashtech DM 700936.02 REV E choke ring 
antenna SN CR14712 was replaced with a similar model, SN CR14727.  
The SCMS receiver indicated a DC overload error for the old antenna.
In addition, the log file now contains the previously missing SN
for this antenna.

Palomar Observatory (PMOB) is collecting data again as of 17-MAR-1999,
20:56 UT.  The site's receiver memory had filled with data due to 
difficulty deleting data files from the unit.  Files were successfully 
deleted during a site visit on this date, and the receiver is again 
recording data.  No equipment changes were made at this site.

The site logs are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:

http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
Paul

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network 
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225
------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Paul Jamason)]