Subject: [SCIGN-0527] BBRY,BSRY,CJMS,PMOB antenna SN's Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 18 Mar 1999 15:44:48

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Thu Mar 18 15:44:48 PST 1999      Message Number 0527
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: BBRY,BSRY,CJMS,PMOB antenna SN's

Subject: BBRY,BSRY,CJMS,PMOB antenna SN's

Dear Colleagues,

Antenna serial numbers have been to respective site logs for sites 
BBRY (CR14806), BSRY (CR14803), CJMS (CR14731), and PMOB (CR14543).
Thanks to Ed Arnitz and John Galetzka for providing this information.

In addition, several minor changes have been made to these logs.
Coordinate system information has been added, and antenna date
installed fields have been changed from the monument install date
to the site's first day of data.  This matches the begin date for 
the respective site's receiver.

The site logs are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:

http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
Paul

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network 
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225
------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Paul Jamason)]