Subject: [SCIGN-0526] PIN1/SIO3 log changes Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 10 Mar 1999 16:23:04

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Wed Mar 10 16:23:04 PST 1999      Message Number 0526
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: PIN1/SIO3 log changes

Subject: PIN1/SIO3 log changes

Dear Colleagues,

Antenna reference point changes have been made to the PIN1 and=20
SIO3 log files.  For all DORNE MARGOLIN B (or DORNE MARGOLIN B=0D
Modified for ASHTECH) entries, the antenna reference point has
been changed from BPA (Bottom of Pre-Amplifier) to BCR (Bottom
of Choke Ring).  Visual inspection and antenna diagrams do not
show a pre-amplifier on the DORNE MARGOLIN B; rather, antenna=20
height measurements appear to have been made to the bottom of=20
the choke ring.

As with other recent log file modifications, Date Removed fields
have been filled; coordinate system information has been added;
and duplicate entries have been removed.

The site logs are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:

http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
Paul

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network=20
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225
------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Paul Jamason)]