Subject: [SCIGN-0525] BRAN receiver change Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 10 Mar 1999 15:41:24

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Wed Mar 10 15:41:24 PST 1999      Message Number 0525
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: BRAN receiver change

Subject: BRAN receiver change

Dear Colleagues,

Brand Debris Basin (BRAN) underwent a receiver change on 09-MAR-1999
at 00:02 UT.  The new ASHTECH Z-XII3 receiver, SN LP03034/firmware
CB00 replaces the ROGUE SNR-8000 receiver, SN T261.  This change has
been added to the site log.

Several other changes have been made to the BRAN log.  Current 
entry 3.5 now includes the correct receiver serial number (was
T 261, now T 334).  Removal dates have been added to all entries, 
and duplicate entries have been removed.  Finally, lat/lon/elevation 
and coordinate system information has been added.

The site log is available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:

http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
Paul

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network 
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225
------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Paul Jamason)]