Subject: [SCIGN-0524] CCCS log file correction Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 10 Mar 1999 13:08:53

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Wed Mar 10 13:08:53 PST 1999      Message Number 0524
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: CCCS log file correction

Subject: CCCS log file correction

Dear Colleagues,

The Carbon Creek Control Structure (CCCS) log file has been 
changed to indicate the correct receiver SN, LP03335, at the
site.  The old SN, LP03355, is incorrect.

The site log is available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:

http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thanks to Shannon Van Wyk for pointing this out.

Paul

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network 
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225
------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Paul Jamason)]