Subject: [SCIGN-0523] Correction - SCIGN mail #522 Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 10 Mar 1999 12:45:57

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Wed Mar 10 12:45:57 PST 1999      Message Number 0523
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: Correction - SCIGN mail #522

Subject: Correction - SCIGN mail #522

Dear Colleagues,

La Contenta Middle School (CTMS) is located in Yucca Valley,
not "La Contenta" as indicated in SCIGN mail #522.  The log 
file indicates the correct town name.

Thanks to John Galetzka for pointing this out.

Paul

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network 
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225
------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Paul Jamason)]