Subject: [SCIGN-0520] Correction to SCIGN Mail 519 Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 3 Mar 1999 16:42:46

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Wed Mar  3 16:42:46 PST 1999      Message Number 0520
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: Correction to SCIGN Mail 519

Subject: Correction to SCIGN Mail 519

Dear Colleagues,

Please note the following correction to SCIGN Mail #519: the 
SN for the receiver pulled from DAM1 is 00221, not 02221, as
previously reported.

Thank you,
Paul

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network 
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225
------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Paul Jamason)]