Subject: [SCIGN-0519] DAM1, INEG log changes Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 3 Mar 1999 15:41:03

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Wed Mar  3 15:41:03 PST 1999      Message Number 0519
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: DAM1, INEG log changes

Subject: DAM1, INEG log changes

Dear Colleagues,

A receiver swap was performed at DAM1 on 02-MAR-1999.  An ASHTECH
Z-12 receiver, SN 02221, was removed due to apparent memory problems.  
A SCIGN ASHTECH Z-12 receiver, SN LP03345, is now on-site.

This change has been added to the site log.  Other changes were made 
to this file, including lat/lon/elevation additions, coordinate 
systems used for these values, deletion of "No change" entries, and 
modification of receiver and antenna types to reflect a new naming 
system.

The INEG log has had a DOMES number and coordinate system information 
added, and equipment name modifications have been made. 

The site logs are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:

http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
Paul

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network 
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225
------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Paul Jamason)]