Subject: [SCIGN-0517] CIT1 antenna cable swap Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 26 Feb 1999 8:53:33

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Fri Feb 26  8:53:33 PST 1999      Message Number 0517
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: CIT1 antenna cable swap

Subject: CIT1 antenna cable swap

Dear Colleagues,

An antenna cable swap was performed at CIT1 on 26-FEB-1999 at 
approximately 00:07 UT.

The site log is available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:

http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
Paul

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network 
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225
------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Paul Jamason)]