Subject: [SCIGN-0515] Log file changes Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 18 Feb 1999 10:09:49

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Thu Feb 18 10:09:49 PST 1999      Message Number 0515
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: Log file changes

Subject: Log file changes

Dear Colleagues,

The following changes have been made to SCIGN log files:

CCCS: antenna SN corrected to 14811

CIT1: added antenna height of 0.0 m (previously missing)

PVRS: antenna SN corrected to 14678

The site logs are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:

http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
Paul

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network 
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225
------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Paul Jamason)]