Subject: [SCIGN-0511] Coordinates added to logs Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 9 Feb 1999 13:20:46

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Tue Feb  9 13:20:46 PST 1999      Message Number 0511
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: Coordinates added to logs

Subject: Coordinates added to logs

Dear Colleagues,

Lat/lon/elevation values have been added to the log files for
SCIGN sites DAM2, HOLC, PVEP and TABL.

In addition, a spelling error in entry 3.1 of the TORP log has 
been corrected.

The site logs are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:

http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
Paul

(Thanks to Angelyn Moore at IGS for pointing out the above.)

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network 
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225
------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Paul Jamason)]