Subject: [SCIGN-0510] New SCIGN logs updated Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 4 Feb 1999 9:33:36

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Thu Feb  4  9:33:36 PST 1999      Message Number 0510
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: New SCIGN logs updated

Subject: New SCIGN logs updated

Dear Colleagues,

DOMES numbers have been added to new SCIGN site logs CRRS, DSSC,
MLFP, UCSB, WCHS and WMAP. 

The site logs are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:

http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
Paul

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network 
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225
------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Paul Jamason)]