Subject: [SCIGN-0506] CVHS receiver swap Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 26 Jan 1999 8:16:59

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Tue Jan 26  8:16:59 PST 1999      Message Number 0506
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: CVHS receiver swap

Subject: CVHS receiver swap

Dear Colleagues,

The ASHTECH Z-XII receiver SN LP03121 at CVHS has been swapped 
out for a similar model, SN LP03097, as of 25-JAN-1999, ~23:00 GMT.  
The old receiver suffered from a communications error and an 
antennna DC power overload problem as of 23-DEC-1998.  The new 
receiver possesses CB00 firmware.

The site log is available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:

http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
Paul

(Thanks to Shannon Van Wyk for above information)

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network 
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225

phone: 619-534-1750 (office)
       619-534-7692 (lab)
       619-981-4679 (cell)
pager: 619-973-5491
fax:   619-534-9873
------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Paul Jamason)]