Subject: [SCIGN-0504] INEG antenna info. change Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 25 Jan 1999 14:33:12

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Mon Jan 25 14:33:12 PST 1999      Message Number 0504
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: INEG antenna info. change

Subject: INEG antenna info. change

Dear Colleagues,

The antenna height and reference point information for the Inegi
(INEG) site has been corrected in the site's log file.  The old
height of .13 m is an improper measurement from the botrom of the
antenna pre-amplifier (BPA) to a point above the top of the antenna
ground plane (TGP) not defined in the ASHTECH L1/L2 antenna diagram.  

The site's geodetic reference point is the top of a concrete pillar, 
upon which the antenna and mounting rod are located.  The height of 
this rod from the concrete pillar to the appropriate antenna reference 
point (BPA) is .10 m.  The above changes have been made in the log.

A DOMES number for this site has been requested.

The site log is available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:

http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
Paul

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network 
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225

phone: 619-534-1750 (office)
       619-534-7692 (lab)
       619-981-4679 (cell)
pager: 619-973-5491
fax:   619-534-9873
------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Paul Jamason)]