Subject: [SCIGN-0498] HOLC, LEEP log file changes Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 8 Jan 1999 19:08:20

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Fri Jan  8 19:08:20 PST 1999      Message Number 0498
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: HOLC, LEEP log file changes

Subject: HOLC, LEEP log file changes

Dear Colleagues,

The receiver swap at HOLC referred to in SCIGN mail #494 has been
entered into the respective log file.  In addition, a firmware 
upgrade to 1F50 on day 041, 1998 has been identified in the rinex 
headers for LEEP.  This has also been added to the site's log.

Duplicate entries have been deleted from these files, and current
antenna and receiver type names have been changed to reflect a
consistent naming system, available via anonymous ftp from: 

ftp://jon.ucsd.edu/pub/igs_ic/rcvr_ant.tab.text3

The site logs are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:

http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
Paul

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network 
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225

phone: 619-534-1750 (office)
       619-534-7692 (lab)
       619-981-4679 (cell)
pager: 619-973-5491
fax:   619-534-9873
------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Paul Jamason)]