Subject: [SCIGN-0487] CIT1 receiver change
From: Jeff Behr
Date: 17 Dec 1998 16:32:59

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Thu Dec 17 16:32:59 PST 1998      Message Number 0487
******************************************************************************

Author: Jeff Behr
Subject: CIT1 receiver change

The TurboRogue SNR-8000 receiver at CIT1, Cal Tech, was replaced by 
an Ashtech Z12 LP00845-10(E) receiver at 23:55 UTC, day 350, 1998.  
The receiver has been replaced as part of the SCIGN transition to a 
homogeneous receiver array.

The antenna and antenna cable at the site have not been disturbed and 
are still in use with the Ashtech Z-12.  The TurboRogue will be taken
to JPL for contribution to the IGS.

A site log in IGS format has been forwarded to the IGS CB and to the 
SOPAC data archive.  USGS-SCIGN will be the responsible download and 
operations center for this station beginning day 351, 1998.

Thanks to Dave Stowers for helping to coordinate the transition of 
this site.

Happy Holidays,
Jeff 

*******************************************************************
Jeff Behr
SCIGN Operations Center                 TEL: (626) 583-7816
US Geological Survey                    FAX: (626) 583-7827
525 S. Wilson Ave.
Pasadena, CA 91106                      [email-masked]
*******************************************************************

[Mailed From: Jeff Behr <[email-masked]>]