Subject: [SCIGN-0483] Radome installation at PIN2 Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 14 Dec 1998 9:42:44

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Mon Dec 14  9:42:44 PST 1998      Message Number 0483
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: Radome installation at PIN2

Subject: Radome installation at PIN2

Dear Colleagues,

A SCIGN tall radome ("SCIGNT", PN 0020, SN 00001) and baseplate 
(P/N 0030) were installed at PIN2, day 344:01:08.  The antenna was 
disconnected at 344:00:27, and re-connected prior to the 
installation of the radome.

The SCIGN D3 adaptor on the monument was unscrewed, baseplate 
introduced, and then reassembled; it was re-aligned to within a 
fraction of a degree to true North.

The site log is available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/pin29812.log

and from the web at:

http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
Paul

(Thanks to Frank Wyatt for this documentation - Paul)

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network 
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225

phone: 619-534-1750 (office)
       619-534-7692 (lab)
       619-981-4679 (cell)
pager: 619-973-5491
fax:   619-534-9873
------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Paul Jamason)]