Subject: [SCIGN-0480] DAM2 log file correction Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 3 Dec 1998 17:00:15

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Thu Dec  3 17:00:15 PST 1998      Message Number 0480
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: DAM2 log file correction

Subject: DAM2 log file correction	

Dear Colleagues,

Receiver entry 3.3 in the Pacoima Dam #2 (DAM2) log file has been 
modified to reflect an Ashtech Z-XII3 receiver swap which took place 
on or around 10-APR-1998, according to the site's rinex headers.  
The previous 3.3 listing was a duplicate of entry 3.2.

In addition, the antenna entries for DAM2 have been modified to 
reflect a proposed new naming system, and duplicate entries have
been removed.  No recent antenna change has taken place.

The site log is available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:

http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
Paul

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network 
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225

phone: 619-534-1750 (office)
       619-534-7692 (lab)
       619-981-4679 (cell)
pager: 619-973-5491
fax:   619-534-9873
------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Paul Jamason)]