Subject: [SCIGN-0477] CRFP log file correction Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 1 Dec 1998 12:33:17

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Tue Dec  1 12:33:17 PST 1998      Message Number 0477
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: CRFP log file correction

Subject: CRFP log file correction

Dear Colleagues,

The receiver model type has been corrected in the Crafton Hills College
(CRFP) log file.  An ASHTECH Z-XII3 receiver is located on site; however,
the model number is 700845-10(E), not 700724-6B as previously listed.
This information appears in the "Additional Information" field for
entry 3.6 (previously listed incorrectly as a duplicate 3.5 entry).

The current antenna type at CRFP, which has not changed, has also been 
modified in the log to reflect a proposed new naming system; the old 
type appears in the "Additional Information" field for this entry 
(4.3).

The site log is available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:

http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
Paul

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network 
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225

phone: 619-534-1750 (office)
       619-534-7692 (lab)
       619-981-4679 (cell)
pager: 619-973-5491
fax:   619-534-9873
------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Paul Jamason)]