Subject: [SCIGN-0471] Resubmission of SPMX data Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 11 Nov 1998 16:11:23

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Wed Nov 11 16:11:23 PST 1998      Message Number 0471
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: Resubmission of SPMX data

Subject: Resubmission of SPMX data

Dear Colleagues,

Rinex and navigational data have been re-submitted to the SOPAC 
archive for the San Pedro Martir (SPMX) GPS site, days 287-313.
The antenna type has been corrected ("ASH DM 700936E CAST").

Thank you,
Paul

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network 
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225

phone: 619-534-1750 (office)
       619-534-7692 (lab)
       619-981-4679 (cell)
pager: 619-973-5491
fax:   619-534-9873
------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Paul Jamason)]