Subject: [SCIGN-0455] SCIGN report to NSF Subject
From: Ken Hudnut
Date: 14 Oct 1998 13:57:43

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Wed Oct 14 13:57:43 PDT 1998      Message Number 0455
******************************************************************************

Author: Ken Hudnut
Subject: SCIGN report to NSF

Subject: SCIGN report to NSF

'The SCIGN Project,' a report to the NSF dated Oct. 1, 1998
is also now available in full on the www at:

    http://www.scign.org/ari/

The 24 page report describes activities during the past year.
All figures included in the report are in-line on the web
page so it may be slow to download. Those who prefer to
obtain the document via ftp may find electronic files at:

    ftp://ftp.gps.caltech.edu/pub/hudnut/scign/

Macintosh Word98 binary and binhex files are available, as
is an RTF file - but note that the RTF file is about 24 MB.

     2504704 Oct  1 12:33 SCIGN_ARI_final.doc
     3401068 Oct  1 12:38 SCIGN_ARI_final.doc.hqx
    24158848 Oct  9 12:58 SCIGN_ARI_final.rtf

We encourage you to read this report in preparation for the
upcoming SCIGN meetings in Palm Springs.

On behalf of the Executive Committee, thanks to all those
who contributed to the report, and to all those who have
contributed to the impressive recent progress of the SCIGN
project.

    Ken

[Mailed From: Ken Hudnut <[email-masked]>]