Subject: [SCIGN-0449] PIN1, PIN2 log file corrections Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 28 Sep 1998 17:00:36

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Mon Sep 28 17:00:36 PDT 1998      Message Number 0449
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: PIN1, PIN2 log file corrections

Subject: PIN1, PIN2 log file corrections

Dear Colleagues,

Corrections have been made to the PIN1 and PIN2 log files.  Specifically,
the installation date for PIN1 antenna entry 4.8 has been corrected
(was 22-JUN-1993).  For PIN2, the serial number for antenna entry
4.3 has been corrected, and entries 4.4 and 4.5 have been added.
Thanks to Hadley Johnson for pointing out the problems.

The site logs are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:

http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
Paul

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network 
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225

phone: 619-534-1750 (office)
       619-534-7692 (lab)
       619-981-4679 (cell)
pager: 619-973-5491
fax:   619-534-9873
------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Paul Jamason)]