Subject: [SCIGN-0448] New SCIGN sites MUSD, SPMS, FVPK, SCMS Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 28 Sep 1998 16:42:12

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Mon Sep 28 16:42:12 PDT 1998      Message Number 0448
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: New SCIGN sites MUSD, SPMS, FVPK, SCMS

Subject: New SCIGN sites MUSD, SPMS, FVPK, SCMS

Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to announce four new SCIGN GPS sites.  These include Mesa
Union High School, Somis (MUSD); South Pointe Middle School, Diamond Bar
(SPMS); Fairview Park, Costa Mesa (FVPK); and Shorecliffs Middle School,
San Clemente (SCMS).

An Ashtech Z-12 receiver running firmware version 1F50 and an Ashtech 
antenna with Dorne Margolin-type choke ring are present at each site.

Please note that some of the respective site logs for these sites contain
incomplete information, which will be updated.  The site logs are available 
via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:

http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
Paul

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network 
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225

phone: 619-534-1750 (office)
       619-534-7692 (lab)
       619-981-4679 (cell)
pager: 619-973-5491
fax:   619-534-9873
------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Paul Jamason)]