Subject: [SCIGN-0439] Receiver Change at RTHS
From: John Galetzka
Date: 3 Sep 1998 17:17:25

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Thu Sep  3 17:17:25 PDT 1998      Message Number 0439
******************************************************************************

Author: John Galetzka
Subject: Receiver Change at RTHS

Shannon Van Wyk and Aris Aspiotes changed out the Ashtech GPS receiver at the 
Rialto High School site for a new Ashtech Z-12.  The old receiver had a error 
message which could not be rectified in the field.  There is a data gap between 
day 245 ~01:00 UTC (the end of the last file on the old receiver) and day 245 
~21:20 UTC (the time the new receiver was installed).  An updated site log will 
soon be posted by Chris Roelle and Jeff Dean at:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:

http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thanks for your attention,

John Galetzka
Network Coordinator
Southern California Integrated GPS Network (SCIGN)
USGS-Pasadena 

[email-masked]              626-583-7230

[Mailed From: John Galetzka <[email-masked]>]