Subject: [SCIGN-0435] SCIGN data info
From: Jeff Behr
Date: 28 Aug 1998 17:19:15

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Fri Aug 28 17:19:15 PDT 1998      Message Number 0435
******************************************************************************

Author: Jeff Behr
Subject: SCIGN data info

Data from HOLC (Holcomb Ridge) for day of year 239 were corrupted
and would not translate to RINEX after several download attempts.  
This is presumably due to the failing antenna that Aris Aspiotes 
replaced late on day 239.  The site problem was first observed
as shortened data sets on days 237-238.  

Stations SPMS (South Pointe Middle School) and MUSD (Mesa Union 
School District) have been added to the USGS download.  We are 
presently downloading the backlog of data that accumulated prior 
to the establishment of receiver communications.

The data from TABL (Table Mountain) for days 237-239 have been 
downloaded and RINEXed at the USGS and should be on the SOPAC arch-
ive by the end of business today.  The station has been suffering 
communications problems.  The receiver was replaced late on day 239
by one running firmware version 1F50.
 
We are presently contending with some comm problems at FZHS.

John G. will be submitting updated information for the antenna and 
receiver swaps as soon as he is able. 

Thanks,

Jeff 

*******************************************************************
Jeff Behr
SCIGN Operations Center                 TEL: (626) 583-7816
US Geological Survey                    FAX: (626) 583-7827
525 S. Wilson Ave.
Pasadena, CA 91106                      [email-masked]
*******************************************************************

[Mailed From: Jeff Behr <[email-masked]>]