Subject: [SCIGN-0431] BILL, CVHS, BKMS, VYAS, CSN1 log changes Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 17 Aug 1998 11:04:15

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Mon Aug 17 11:04:15 PDT 1998      Message Number 0431
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: BILL, CVHS, BKMS, VYAS, CSN1 log changes

Subject: BILL, CVHS, BKMS, VYAS, CSN1 log changes

Dear Colleagues,

Several SCIGN site and documentation changes to note:

The SCIGN Ashtech Z-12 receiver at BILL has been replaced with another
SCIGN Z-12.  The first full day of data with this new receiver is 226/98.
Data quality for this site had become suspect.

The TurboRogue SNR-8000 receiver at CSN1 has been replaced with
a SCIGN Z-12 as noted in SCIGN mail #0430.  The first full day of data 
with this new receiver is 227/98.

The log files for new SCIGN sites CVHS, BKMS, and VYAS now contain
equipment serial numbers.  DOMES numbers have yet to be assigned for
these sites.  Log files for new SCIGN sites DYHS, FZHS and CSDH are
also present on the ftp site but await equipment serial numbers and
DOMES numbers.

Log files are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/rths.log

and from the web at:

http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
Paul

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network 
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225

phone: 619-534-1750 (office)
       619-534-7692 (lab)
       619-981-4679 (cell)
pager: 619-973-5491
fax:   619-534-9873
------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Paul Jamason)]