Subject: [SCIGN-0418] ROCH antenna ht. change Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 16 Jul 1998 14:49:39

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Thu Jul 16 14:49:39 PDT 1998      Message Number 0418
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: ROCH antenna ht. change

Subject: ROCH antenna ht. change

Dear Colleagues,

The antenna height for site ROCH has been changed to the
correct value, based on a ground-to-BPA measurement.  Please
refer to the site log for a more detailed explanation.

The site log is available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/roch.log

and from the web at:

http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
Paul

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network 
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225

phone: 619-534-1750 (office)
       619-534-7692 (lab)
       619-981-4679 (cell)
pager: 619-973-5491
fax:   619-534-9873
------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Paul Jamason)]