Subject: [SCIGN-0417] Wk 0965 SOPAC Data Holdings Subject
From: Jeff Dean, Chris Roelle, and Paul Jamason
Date: 16 Jul 1998 9:59:34

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Thu Jul 16  9:59:34 PDT 1998      Message Number 0417
******************************************************************************

Author: Jeff Dean, Chris Roelle, and Paul Jamason
Subject: Wk 0965 SOPAC Data Holdings

Subject: Week 0965 SIO Data Holdings
            
SOPAC Global Data Center Report -- GPS Week 0965

Submitted by: Jeff Dean, Chris Roelle, and Paul Jamason
              Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center (SOPAC)
              Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics (IGPP)
              Scripps Institution of Oceanography (SIO)
              University of California, San Diego (UCSD)
              La Jolla, CA 92093-0225 USA
              E-mail: [email-masked] 
              Fax: (619) 534-9873
              Geodesy Lab: (619) 534-7692 

To access SOPAC GARNER archive:
 ftp lox.ucsd.edu (132.239.152.86)
 login: anonymous
 password: your email address
 directories: raw, rinex, nav, met, products
WWW home page URL: http://lox.ucsd.edu
Direct problems to: [email-masked]
__________________________________________________________________________
Data Holdings as of July 16, 1998  15:00:11  GMT

         C O N T I N U O U S   G P S   D A T A   A R C H I V E D   A T   S O P A C

           GPS WEEK # 0965               07/05/98 - 07/11/98     DOY 186 - DOY 192

                                                                            1  1  1  1  1  1  1
                                                NET  SITE TYPE OF           8  8  8  8  9  9  9
   SITE NAME               LOCATION                  CODE RECEIVER          6  7  8  9  0  1  2
---------------- ----------------------------- ----- ---- ----------------  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Lake Skinner     Temecula, CA, USA             SCIGN bill ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Blythe           Blythe, CA, USA               SCIGN blyt ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
China Lake       Coso Junction, CA, USA        SCIGN coso ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Yucaipa          Yucaipa, CA, USA              SCIGN crfp ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Durmid Hill      Durmid, CA, USA               SCIGN dhlg ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Lake Mathews     Lake Mathews, CA, USA         SCIGN math TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Monument Peak    Monument Peak, CA, USA        SCIGN monp ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pinyon 1         Pinyon Flat, CA, USA          SCIGN pin1 ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pinyon 2         Pinyon Flat, CA, USA          SCIGN pin2 ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pinemeadow       Pinemeadow, CA, USA           SCIGN roch ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
San Clemente     San Clemente Is., CA, USA     SCIGN scip ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Scripps 3        La Jolla, CA, USA             SCIGN sio3 ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Bommer Canyon    Bommer Canyon, CA, USA        SCIGN trak ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Wide Canyon      Sky Valley, CA, USA           SCIGN widc ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Brand Basin      Brand Basin, CA, USA          SCIGN bran ROGUE SNR-8000    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Chilao           Chilao, CA, USA               SCIGN chil ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Claremont        Claremont, CA, USA            SCIGN clar ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Fire Camp 9      Sylmar, CA, USA               SCIGN cmp9 ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pacoima Dam 1    Pacoima, CA, USA              SCIGN dam1 ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pacoima Dam 2    Pacoima, CA, USA              SCIGN dam2 ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Holcomb Ridge    Pearblossom, CA, USA          SCIGN holc ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Hollydale        Hollydale, CA, USA            SCIGN holp ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Mt. Lee          Hollywood, CA, USA            SCIGN leep ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Longdon Yard     Irwindale, CA, USA            SCIGN long ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Palos Verdes     Palos Verdes, CA, USA         SCIGN pvep ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Rocketdyne       Rocketdyne, CA, USA           SCIGN rock ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Rialto           Rialto, CA, USA               SCIGN rths ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Table Mountain   Wrightwood, CA, USA           SCIGN tabl ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Torrance Ariport Torrance, CA, USA             SCIGN torp ROGUE SNR-8000    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Vandenberg       Vandenburg AFB, CA, USA       SCIGN vndp ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B B8  -
Allen Osborne    Westlake, CA, USA             SCIGN aoa1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  7  X  X  X  X
Azusa            Azusa, CA, USA                SCIGN azu1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  -  -  -  -  -
Parkfield        Parkfield, CA, USA            SCIGN carr ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mammoth Lakes    Mammoth Lakes, CA, USA        SCIGN casa ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  7  X  X  X  X
Catalina         Catalina Is., CA, USA         SCIGN cat1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cicese           Enseneda, BC, Mexico          SCIGN cice ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Caltech          Pasadena, CA, USA             SCIGN cit1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
CSU Northridge   Los Angeles, CA, USA          SCIGN csn1 ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Goldstone 2      Goldstone, CA, USA            SCIGN gol2 ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Goldstone        Goldstone, CA, USA            SCIGN gold ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Harvest Platform Lompoc, CA, USA               SCIGN harv ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
JPL Mesa         Pasadena, CA, USA             SCIGN jplm ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Long Beach       Long Beach, CA, USA           SCIGN lbch ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Oat Mountain 2   Santa Suzana Mt., CA, USA     SCIGN oat2 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Quincy           Quincy, CA, USA               SCIGN quin ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  9  X  X  X  X
San Nicolas Is.  Port Hueneme, CA, USA         SCIGN sni1 ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Fire Camp 8      Saddle Peak, CA, USA          SCIGN spk1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
UCLA             Los Angeles, CA, USA          SCIGN uclp ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
USC              Los Angeles, CA, USA          SCIGN usc1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Whittier College Whittier, CA, USA             SCIGN whc1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mt. Wilson       Mt. Wilson, CA, USA           SCIGN wlsn ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Briones Res.     Lafayette, CA, USA             BARD brib ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Chabot           Lake San Leonardo, CA, USA     BARD chab ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Columbia College Columbia, CA, USA              BARD cmbb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mt. Diablo       Concord, CA, USA               BARD diab ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Farallon Is.     Farallon Islands, CA, USA      BARD farb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hopland          Hopland, CA, USA               BARD hopb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Juniper          Gull Lake, CA, USA             BARD jnpr ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mammoth Lakes    Mammoth Lakes, CA, USA         BARD krak ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Lutz             San Jose, CA, USA              BARD lutz TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Mt. Hamilton     San Jose, CA, USA              BARD mhcb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Minaret Summit   Mammoth Lakes, CA, USA         BARD mins ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Point Molate     Richmod, CA, USA               BARD mola TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Musick Mountain  Shaver Lake, CA, USA           BARD musb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  -  -  1  X
Nunes            Sobrante, CA, USA              BARD nune TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Oroville Dam     Oroville, CA, USA              BARD orvb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Point Blunt 1    Point Blunt, CA, USA           BARD pbl1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  9  X  9  X  X
Parkfield        Parkfield, CA, USA             BARD pkdb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Pigeon Point 1   Pigeon Point, CA, USA          BARD ppt1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
San Andreas Obs. Hollister, CA, USA.            BARD saob ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Stanford         Stanford, CA, USA              BARD suaa ASHTECH Z-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Sutter Buttes    Colusa, CA, USA                BARD sutb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tiburon          Tiburon, CA, USA               BARD tibb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
UC-Davis 1       Davis, CA, USA                 BARD ucd1 TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Winton           Hayward, CA, USA               BARD wint ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Albert Head      Albert Head, Canada           IGS-C albh ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Algonquin        Algonquin Park, Canada        IGS-C algo ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Arequipa         Arequipa, Peru                IGS-C areq ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Whangaparaoa 3   Whangaparaoa, NZ              IGS-C auck ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Brasilia         Brasilia, Brazil              IGS-C braz ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Bermuda          Bermuda                       IGS-C brmu ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Casey            Casey, Antarctica             IGS-C cas1 ROGUE SNR-8100    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Chatham Island   Waitangi, New Zealand         IGS-C chat ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Davis            Davis, Antarctica             IGS-C dav1 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Penticton        Penticton, Canada             IGS-C drao ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Gilmore Ck. Obs. Fairbanks, AK, USA            IGS-C fair ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Fortaleza        Eusebio, Brazil               IGS-C fort ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Graz             Graz, Austria                 IGS-C graz ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
USGS Guam Obs.   Dededo, Guam                  IGS-C guam ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hartebeesthoek   Pretoria, South Africa        IGS-C hark ROGUE SNR-8       4  6  X  X  X  X  X
Hobart           Hobart, Australia             IGS-C hob2 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Irkutsk          Irkutsk, Russia               IGS-C irkt ROGUE SNR-8000    3  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kerguelen Is.    Port Francais, Kerguelen Is.  IGS-C kerg ROGUE SNR-8C      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kitab            Kitab, Uzbekistan             IGS-C kit3 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  -  X  X  X
Kokee Park Obs.  Kokee Park, HI, USA           IGS-C kokb ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  9  X  X
Kootwijk Obs.    Kootwijk, Netherlands         IGS-C kosg ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kourou           Kourou, Fr. Guyana            IGS-C kour ROGUE SNR-8C      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kwajalein Atoll  Kwajalein Atoll, Marshall Is. IGS-C kwj1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Lhasa/Tibet/Chin Lhasa, Tibet, China           IGS-C lhas ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Macquarie Is.    Macquarie Is., Ant.           IGS-C mac1 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Madrid DSTS      Robledo, Spain                IGS-C madr ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Malindi          Malindi, Kenya                IGS-C mali ROGUE SNR-8C      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Maspalomas       Maspalomas, Spain             IGS-C mas1 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Matera           Matera, Italy                 IGS-C mate ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
McMurdo          Ross Island, Antarctica       IGS-C mcm4 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
McDonald         Fort Davis, TX, USA           IGS-C mdo1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
North Liberty    North Liberty, IA, USA        IGS-C nlib ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ny-Alesund       Ny-Alesund, Norway            IGS-C nyal ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  6
O'Higgins        O'Higgins, Antarctica         IGS-C ohig ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Onsala           Onsala, Sweden                IGS-C onsa ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Perth            Perth, Australia              IGS-C pert ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Pie Town         Pie Town, NM, USA             IGS-C pie1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Potsdam          Potsdam, Germany              IGS-C pots ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Santiago         Santiago, Chile               IGS-C sant ROGUE SNR-8       X  9  X  9  9  X  X
Shanghai Obs.    Sheshan, China                IGS-C shao ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tidbinbilla      Canberra, Australia           IGS-C tid2 ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tidbinbilla      Canberra, Australia           IGS-C tidb ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tromsoe          Tromsoe, Norway               IGS-C trom ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tsukuba          Tsukuba, Ibaraki, Japan       IGS-C tskb ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Villafranca      Villafranca, Spain            IGS-C vill ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Westford         Westford, MA, USA             IGS-C wes2 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Wettzel          Koetzting, Germany            IGS-C wtzr TRIMBLE SNR-8000  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yarragadee       Mingenew, Australia           IGS-C yar1 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yellowknife      Yellowknife, Canada           IGS-C yell ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ast. Obs. Iaran  Zwenigorod, Russia            IGS-C zwen ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  7
Alt. Mast. Clk.  Colorado Springs, CO, USA       IGS amct ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ankara           Ankara, Turkey                  IGS ankr ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  9  X  X
Ascension Is.    Ascension Island                IGS asc1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Bahrain          Manama, Bahrain                 IGS bahr ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Bakosurtanal     Cibinong, Indonesia             IGS bako TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Barbados         Bridgetown, Barbados            IGS barb ASHTECH Z-SURVEY  -  X  X  -  -  -  -
Bogota           Bogota, Colombia                IGS bogt ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Churchill        Churchill, Canada               IGS chur ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cocos Is.        Cocos Is., Australia            IGS coco ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
St. Croix        Christiansted, Virgin Is.       IGS cro1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Diego Garcia     Diego Garcia Is.                IGS dgar ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Easter Island    Easter Island, Chile            IGS eisl ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Galapagos Is.    Galapagos Islands, Ecuador      IGS gala ROGUE SNR-8000    X  9  X  X  X  8  X
Golosiiv         Kiev, Ukraine                   IGS glsv TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  -  -  -
Horn Point       Cambridge, MD, USA              IGS hnpt ROGUE SNR-12      9  X  X  X  X  9  X
Hartebeesthoek   Krugersdorp, S. Afr.            IGS hrao ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Rabat            Rabat, Morrocco                 IGS iavh ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  -  -  -  -
Ind. Inst. Sci.  Bangalore, India                IGS iisc ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  9  X  X  X
Kellyville       Kangerlussuaq, Greenland        IGS kely ROGUE SNR-8000    X  9  2  X  X  X  9
Kiruna           Kiruna, Sweden                  IGS kiru ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Krasnoyarsk      Krasnoyarsk, Russia             IGS kstu ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
La Plata         La Plata, Argentina             IGS lpgs ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Madrid DSTS      Robledo, Spain                  IGS mad2 ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
S.S. Magodan     Magodan, Russia                 IGS mag0 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  6  X  X  X  X  -
Mendeleevo       Mendeleevo, Russia              IGS mdvo TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Metsahovi        Kirkkonummi, Finland            IGS mets ROGUE SNR-8C      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mauna Kea        Mauna Kea, Hawaii               IGS mkea ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Moin             Moin, Costa Rica                IGS moin ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Noumea           Noumea, France                  IGS noum TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  1  1  X  1  -  X
Ottawa           Ottawa, Canada                  IGS nrc1 ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yerevan          Yerevan, Armenia                IGS nssp ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Nanyang Tech. U. Singapore                       IGS ntus ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Ny-Alesund       Ny-Alesund, Norway              IGS nya1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  7
Petropavlovsk    Petr.-Kamchatka, Russia         IGS petr ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  7  -  -
Poligan 2        Bishkek, Kyrghazstan            IGS pol2 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Priddis          Calgary, Canada                 IGS prds ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  -  3  X  X  9
Richmond         Perrine, FL, USA                IGS rcm6 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Reykjavik        Reykjavik, Iceland              IGS reyk ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Schefferville 2  Schefferville, Canada           IGS sch2 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Selezaschita     Almaty, Kazakhstan              IGS sele ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Seychelles       Victoria, Seychelles            IGS sey1 ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Solomons Is.     Solomons Island, MD, USA        IGS sol1 TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Saint John's     Saint John's, Canada            IGS stjo ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Sutherland       Sutherland, South Africa        IGS suth ROGUE SNR-8000    2  X  X  X  X  X  X
Suwon            Suwon-shi, Korea                IGS suwn ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Taejon           Taejon, South Korea             IGS taej TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  3  X  X  X  X  X
Taipei           Taipei, Taiwan                  IGS taiw ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Tahiti           Tahiti, French Polynesia        IGS thti ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Thule AFB        Thule, Greenland                IGS thu1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tidbinbilla      Canberra, Australia             IGS tid1 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tromsoe          Tromsoe, Norway                 IGS tro1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
U.S. Naval Ac.   Annapolis MD, USA               IGS usna ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
U.S. Naval Obs.  Washington, DC, USA             IGS usno ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Usuda DSTS       Usuda, Japan                    IGS usud ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Whitehorse       Whitehorse, Canada              IGS whit ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Westerbork SRT   Westerbork, Netherlands         IGS wsrt ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Wettzel          Koetzting, Germany              IGS wtzt TRIMBLE SNR-8000  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Wuhan            Wuhan, China                    IGS wuhn ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Shaanxi Obs.     Lintong, Xi'an, China           IGS xian ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  X  -  X  X  X
S.S. Yakutsk     Yakutsk, Russia                 IGS yaka ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
S.S. Yakutsk     Yakutsk, Russia                 IGS yakz ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Borowa Gora      Borowa Gora, Poland           EUREF bogo ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Borowiec         Borowiec, Poland              EUREF bor1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Brussels         Brussels, Belgium             EUREF brus ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cagliari         Cagliari, Italy               EUREF cagl ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Delft            Delft, Netherlands            EUREF delf ROGUE SNR-12      -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Dentergem        Dentergem, Belgium            EUREF dent ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Dourbes          Dourbes, Belgium              EUREF dour ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ebre             Roquetes, Spain               EUREF ebre TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  -  X  -  -
Pecny            Ondrejov, Czech Republic      EUREF gope TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  9  X  X
Obs. de Calern   Caussols, France              EUREF gras ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Herstmonceux     Herstmonceux, E. Sussex, UK   EUREF hers ROGUE SNR-8A      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hafelekar        Innsbruck, Austria            EUREF hflk ROGUE SNR-8C      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hoefn            Hoefn, Iceland                EUREF hofn TRIMBLE 400 SSI   X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Joensuu          Joensuu, Finland              EUREF joen ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Jozefoslaw       Jozefoslaw, Poland            EUREF joze TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kiruna           Kiruna, Sweden                EUREF kir0 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Lamkowko         Olsztyn, Poland               EUREF lama ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Martsbo          Martsbo, Sweden               EUREF mar6 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Medicina         Medicina, Italy               EUREF medi ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Modra-Piesok     Modra-Piesok, Slovak Rep.     EUREF mopi TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  -  -  -
Nicosia          Nicosia, Cyprus               EUREF nico ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Noto             Noto, Italy                   EUREF noto ROGUE SNR-8100    -  4  1  7  8  5  7
Oberpfaffenhofen Oberpfaffenhofen, Germany     EUREF ober ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Oslo             Oslo, Norway                  EUREF oslo TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
FOMI S.G.O.      Pence, Hungary                EUREF penc TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Pfaender         Bregenz, Austria              EUREF pfan TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Riga             Riga, Latvia                  EUREF riga ROGUE RNX-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
San Fernando     San Fernando, Spain           EUREF sfer TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Sodankyla        Sodankyla, Finland            EUREF soda ASHTECH Z-ZII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Sofia            Sofia, Bulgaria               EUREF sofi ROGUE SNR-8000    X  -  -  -  -  -  -
Stavanger        Stavanger, Norway             EUREF stav TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Svetloe          Svetloe, Russia               EUREF svtl TRIMBLE 4000 SST  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Toulouse         Toulouse, France              EUREF toul ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Trondheim        Trondheim, Norway             EUREF tron TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Univ. of Padova  Padova, Italy                 EUREF upad TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Vaasa            Vaasa, Finland                EUREF vaas ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Vardoe           Vardoe, Norway                EUREF vard TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Venezia          Venezia, Italy                EUREF vene ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Vilhelmina       Vilhelmina, Sweden            EUREF vil0 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Visby            Visby, Sweden                 EUREF vis0 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Waremme          Waremme, Belgium              EUREF ware ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Wroclaw          Wroclaw, Poland               EUREF wroc ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Zelenchukskaya   Zelenchukskaya, Russia        EUREF zeck ROGUE SNR-8000    2  X  X  X  -  X  X
Zimmerwald       Zimmerwald, Switzerland       EUREF zimm TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Lac du Bonnet    Lac du Bonnet, Canada          WCDA dubo ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Flin Flon        Flin Flon, Canada              WCDA flin ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Holberg          Holberg, Canada                WCDA holb ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Nanoose          Nanoose Bay, Canada            WCDA nano ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ucluelet         Ucluelet, Canada               WCDA uclu ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Williams Lake    Williams Lake, Canada          WCDA will ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Whistler         Whistler, Canada               WCDA wslr ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Annette Island 1 Annette Island, AK, USA        CORS ais1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  9  X  9  X  X  X
Amarillo         Amarillo, TX, USA              CORS aml5 TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  5  5  5  5  5  5
San Antonio      San Antonio, TX, USA           CORS anto TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  5  5  0  5  5  5
At. Oc. & Mt Lab Key Biscayne, FL, USA          CORS aoml ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Arlington        Arlington, TX, USA             CORS arl5 TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  5  5  5  5  -  -
Aransas Pass 3   Aransas Pass, TX, USA          CORS arp3 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  9  X  X  X  X  X
Austin           Austin, TX, USA                CORS aus5 TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  5  5  5  5  5  5
Cold Bay 1       Cold Bay, AK, USA              CORS bay1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Beaumont         Beaumont, TX, USA              CORS bea5 TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  -  4  5  5  5  5  5
Brunswick 1      Brunswick, ME, USA             CORS bru1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cape Canaveral 1 Cape Canaveral, FL, USA        CORS ccv1 ASHTECH Z-X113    9  X  X  X  X  X  9
Central          Central, AK, USA               CORS cena TRIMBLE 4000-SSE  X  -  -  X  X  X  X
Charleston 1     Charleston, SC, USA            CORS cha1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  9  X  X  X  X
Cheboygan 1      Cheboygan, MI, USA             CORS chb1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cp. Hinchinbrook Cape Hinchinbrook, USA         CORS chi1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    8  8  8  8  8  8  8
Cape Henlopen 1  Cape Henlopen, DE, USA         CORS chl1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cape Henry 1     Cape Henry, VA                 CORS chr1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Chatham 1        Chatham, MA, USA               CORS cht1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cape Mendocino 1 Mendocino, CA, USA             CORS cme1 ASHTECH Z-ZII3    X  9  X  9  X  X  X
Corpus Christi   Corpus Christi, TX, USA        CORS corc TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  -  4  5  5  5  5
Detroit          Detroit, MI, USA               CORS det1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Dequeen          Dequeen, AR, USA               CORS dqua TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
USACE Facility   Kitty Hawk, NC, USA            CORS duck TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Egmont Key 1     Egmont Key, FL                 CORS eky1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Egmont Key 2     Egmont Key, FL                 CORS eky2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
English Turn 1   English Turn, LA, USA          CORS eng1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  8  X  X
Ft. Macon 2      Ft. Macon, NC, USA             CORS fmc2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ft. Stevens 1    Ft. Stevens, OR                CORS fts1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Gaithersburg     Gaithersburg, ML, USA          CORS gait TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  -  -  -  4  7  -  -
Galveston 1      Galveston, TX, USA             CORS gal1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Granada          Granada, CO, USA               CORS gdac TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Gloucester Pt.   Gloucester Pt., VA, USA        CORS glpt ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Glennallen       Glennallen, AK, USA            CORS gnaa TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  -  X  X  X  X
Greenbelt        Goddard SFC, MD, USA           CORS gode ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Gustavus 2       Gustavus, AK, USA              CORS gus2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  8  X  X
Appleton         Appleton, WA, USA              CORS gwen ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  9
Hillsboro        Hillsboro, KS, USA             CORS hbrk TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Haskell          Morris, OK, USA                CORS hklo TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Houston          Houston, TX, USA               CORS hous TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  5  5  5  5  5  5
Haviland         Haviland, KS, USA              CORS hvlk TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  9  X
Jayton           Jayton, TX, USA                CORS jtnt TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kansas City 1    Perry, KS, USA                 CORS kan1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kenai 1          Kenai, AK, USA                 CORS ken1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    9  9  9  X  9  X  X
Up. Keweenaw 1   Upper Keweenaw, MI, USA        CORS kew1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    9  X  9  X  9  X  X
Kodiak 1         Kodiak, AK, USA                CORS kod1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    9  9  9  9  9  9  9
Kokole Pt.       Kokole Point, HI, USA          CORS kok1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  9  X  X  9  X  X
Key West 1       NAS Key West, FL, USA          CORS kyw1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Key West 2       NAS Key West, FL, USA          CORS kyw2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Lake Houston     Houston, TX, USA               CORS lkhu TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  -  -  -  -  -
Lamont           Lamont, OK, USA                CORS lmno TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Lubbuck          Lubbuck, TX, USA               CORS lubb TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  5  5  5  5  5  5
Memphis 2        French Bayou, AR, USA          CORS mem2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    9  X  9  X  9  X  X
Miami 1          Miami, FL, USA                 CORS mia1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Milwaukee 1      Milwaukee, WI, USA             CORS mil1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  9  X  X
Millers Ferry 1  Millers Ferry, AL, USA         CORS mlf1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  9  X  X  9  X  X
Montauk Pt. 1    Montauk Point, NY, USA         CORS mnp1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  9  9  X
Mobile Point 1   Mobile Point, AL, USA          CORS mob1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
NASA SSC         Stennis, MS, USA               CORS ndbc TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Neodesha         Neodesha, KS, USA              CORS ndsk TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Neebish Is. 3    Neebish Is., MI, USA           CORS neb3 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Odessa           Odessa, TX, USA                CORS ods5 TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  5  5  5  5  5  5
Pt. Arguello 1   Point Arguello, CA, USA        CORS par1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  9  X  X  9  X  X
El Paso          El Paso, TX, USA               CORS paso TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  5  5  5  5  5  5
Palestine        Palestine, TX, USA             CORS patt TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Pt. Loma 3       Point Loma, CA, USA            CORS plo3 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Platteville      Platteville, CO, USA           CORS pltc TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  -  2  X  X  X  X  X
Portsmouth 2     New Castle, NH, USA            CORS por2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Potato Point 2   Potato Point, AK, USA          CORS pot2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  9  8  X  9  X  9
Purcell          Purcell, OK, USA               CORS prco TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Puerto Rico 3    Puerto Rico, USA               CORS pur3 ASHTECH Z-XII3    9  9  X  X  9  9  X
Rock Island 1    Rock Island, IA, USA           CORS ris1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  9  9  9
Robinson Pt.     Robinson Point, WA, USA        CORS rpt1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  9  X  9
Saginaw 1        Saginaw Bay, MI, USA           CORS sag1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Sallisaw 1       Sallisaw, OK, USA              CORS sal1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    9  X  X  X  9  X  X
Seattle          Seattle, WA, USA               CORS seaw ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Sandy Hook 1     Sandy Hook, NJ, USA            CORS shk1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  9  X  X
Sturgeon Bay 1   Sturgeon Bay, WI, USA          CORS stb1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    9  X  9  X  9  X  X
St. Louis 3      St. Louis, MO, USA             CORS stl3 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  9  X  X  X  X  X
St. Paul 1       St. Paul, WI, USA              CORS stp1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  9  X  9  X  X
Tucumcari        Tucumcari, NM                  CORS tcun TRIMBLE 400 SSE   X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Table Mt.        Table Mountain, CO, USA        CORS tmgo ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Upolo Pt. 1      Upolo Point, HI, USA           CORS upo1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Vici             Vici, OK, USA                  CORS vcio TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  0  X  X  X
Vicksburg 1      Vicksburg, MS, USA             CORS vic1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Whidbey Island 1 Whidbey Isl., WA, USA          CORS whd1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Whitefish Point  Whitefish Point, MI, USA       CORS whp1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  9  X  X
Wisconsin Pt. 1  Wisconsin Pt., WI, USA         CORS wis1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  9  X  X
Winnfield        Winnfield, LA, USA             CORS wnfl TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
White Sands      White Sands, NM, USA           CORS wsmn TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yreka            Yreka, CA, USA                 CORS ybhb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Youngstown 1     Youngstown, NY, USA            CORS you1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  9
Cape Blanco      Port Orford, OR, USA          PANGA cabl TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Corvallis        Corvallis, OR, USA            PANGA corv ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Goldendale Obs.  Goldendale, WA, USA           PANGA gobs TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kelso Airport    Kelso, WA, USA                PANGA kels TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Neah Bay         Neah Bay, WA, USA             PANGA neah ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Neport           Neport, OR, USA               PANGA newp ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  -
Pacific Beach    Pacific Beach, WA, USA        PANGA pabh TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Seattle          Seattle, WA, USA              PANGA seat ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X  X  2  2  X
Sedro Wooley     Sedro Wooley, WA, USA         PANGA sedr TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Alice Springs    Alice Springs, Australia       ARGN alic ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ceduna           Ceduna, Australia              ARGN cedu ROGUE SNR-8100    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Darwin           Darwin, Australia              ARGN darw ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Jabiru           Jabiru, Australia              ARGN jab1 ASHTECH Z-12      9  9  9  -  9  9  9
Karratha         Karratha, Australia            ARGN karr ROGUE SNR-8100    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Mawson           Mawson, Australia              ARGN maw1 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Orroral          Orroral Valley, Australia      ARGN orro ASHTECH Z-XII     9  X  9  9  9  X  X
STR1             STR1                           ARGN str1 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Townsville       Cape Freguson, Australia       ARGN tow2 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yarragadee       Dongara, Australia             ARGN yar2 ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Eilat            Eilat, Israel                   SOI elat TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Katzrin          Katzrin, Israel                 SOI katz TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tel Aviv         Tel Aviv, Israel                SOI tela TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Inegi            Aguascalientes, Mex.          INEGI ineg ASHTECH Z-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Scripps 2        La Jolla, CA, USA             SOPAC sio2 LEICA CRS-1000    -  - B2  B  B  B  B
Scripps 4        La Jolla, CA, USA             SOPAC sio4 LEICA CRS-1000    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Lancaster        Lancaster, CA, USA                  linj ASHTECH Z-XII3    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Albert Head 2    Victoria, Canada                    alb2                   X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Bree             Bree, Belgium                       bree ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Balzano          Balzano, Italy                      bzrg LEICA MULTISTAT   X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Graz             Graz, Austria                       graa ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  6  7  X  X  X
JPL Freq. Lab    Pasadena, CA, USA                   jplf ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Meeuwen          Meeuwen, Belgium                    meeu ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Membach          Membach, Belgium                    memb ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Potsdam          Potsdam, Germany                    potm ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Torino           Torino, Italy                       tori TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
UNPG             UNPG                                unpg ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
VIMS             VIMS                                vims ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Winnipeg         Winnipeg, Canada                    winn                   X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Wallops          Wallops Island, VA, USA             wlps ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
------------------------ ----- ---- ----------------  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Total RINEX
                                        DAY | 186 187 188 189 190 191 192
                                        ---------------------------------
                                         #  | 321 322 321 318 319 316 314
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

B = RINEX and raw files on line; R = Raw files on line; X = RINEX files
on line [0-9] = Percentage of a complete data file computed by a RINEX
checking program (e.g. 9 = 85-94%).
 
1. SCIGN sites
    14 sites are downloaded by SOPAC: BILL, BLYT, COSO, CRFP,
                                      DHLG, MATH, MONP, PIN1,
                                      PIN2, ROCH, SCIP, SIO3,
                                      TRAK, WIDC.

    16 sites are downloaded by USGS/Pasadena: BRAN, CHIL, CLAR, CMP9,
                                              DAM1, DAM2, HOLC, HOLP,
                                              LEEP, LONG, PVEP, ROCK,
                                              RTHS, TABL, TORP, VNDP.

    21 sites are downloaded by JPL: AOA1, AZU1, CARR, CASA, CAT1,
                                    CICE, CIT1, CSN1, GOL2, GOLD,
                                    HARV, JPLM, LBCH, OAT2, QUIN,
                                    SNI1, SPK1, UCLP, USC1, WCH1,
                                    WLSN.

2. Data "Networks"
    SCIGN -- Southern California Integrated GPS Network
             http://www.scign.org
             ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/
             email: [email-masked]
    BARD  -- Bay Area Regional Deformation Array
             http://quake.geo.berkeley.edu/bard/bard.html
             ftp://brkseis20.berkeley.edu/pub/gps/rinex
             email: [email-masked]
    IGS   -- International GPS Service
             Note: IGS-C indicate sites that define IGS reference frame
             http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov
             email: [email-masked]
    SOPAC -- Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center
             http://lox.ucsd.edu
             ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/rinex/YYdata/DDD
             email: [email-masked]
    CDDIS -- Crustal Dynamics Data Information System
             http://cddisa.gsfc.nasa.gov/cddis_welcome.html
             ftp://cddis.gsfc.nasa.gov gps1:[gpsdata.YYDDD.YYo]
             email: [email-masked]
    IGN   -- Institute Geographique National
             ftp://mozart.ign.fr IGS$FTPDEV:[CORE.DDD]
             email: [email-masked]
    CORS  -- U.S. Continuously Operating Reference Stations
             http://www.ngs.noaa.gov/CORS/cors-data.html
             ftp://cors.ngs.noaa.gov/rinex/YYDDD
             email: [email-masked]
    EUREF -- European Permanent Network
             http://www.oma.be/KSB-ORB/EUREF/eurefhome.html
             email: [email-masked]
    WCDA  -- Western Canada Deformation Array
             http://www.pgc.nrcan.gc.ca/geodyn/wcda.htm
             email: [email-masked]
    SOI   -- Survey of Israel
             ftp://ftp1.netvision.net.il/ftpdir/melzer/g1_b
    INEGI -- Instituto Nacional de Estadistica,
             Geografia e Informatica, Mexico
             ftp://200.23.8.80/home/data/ineg/19YY
    PANGA -- Pacific Northwest Geodetic Array
             http://www.geophys.washington.edu/GPS/gps.html
             ftp://ftp.geophys.washington.edu/pub/gps/RINEX/YYYY/DDD
             email: [email-masked]

3. SOPAC also archives  meteorological data (e.g., vici1550.95m)

SOPAC/USGS Download and Archive Notes for Week 0965

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (archive admin account)]