Subject: [SCIGN-0406] Wk 0962 SOPAC Data Holdings Subject
From: Jeff Dean and Chris Roelle
Date: 24 Jun 1998 10:33:30

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Wed Jun 24 10:33:30 PDT 1998      Message Number 0406
******************************************************************************

Author: Jeff Dean and Chris Roelle
Subject: Wk 0962 SOPAC Data Holdings

Subject: Week 0962 SIO Data Holdings
            
SOPAC Global Data Center Report -- GPS Week 0962

Submitted by: Jeff Dean and Chris Roelle
              Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center (SOPAC)
              Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics (IGPP)
              Scripps Institution of Oceanography (SIO)
              University of California, San Diego (UCSD)
              La Jolla, CA 92093-0225 USA
              E-mail: [email-masked] 
              Fax: (619) 534-9873
              Geodesy Lab: (619) 534-7692 

To access SOPAC GARNER archive:
 ftp lox.ucsd.edu (132.239.152.86)
 login: anonymous
 password: your email address
 directories: raw, rinex, nav, met, products
WWW home page URL: http://lox.ucsd.edu
Direct problems to: [email-masked]
__________________________________________________________________________

Data Holdings as of June 24, 1998  17:31:12  GMT

              P G G A   &   G L O B A L   T R A C K I N G   D A T A
                         (GPS DATA ARCHIVED AT SOPAC)

  GPS WEEK # 0962               06/14/98 - 06/20/98     DOY 165 - DOY 171

                                                      1  1  1  1  1  1  1
                          NET  SITE TYPE OF           6  6  6  6  6  7  7
     SITE NAME                 CODE RECEIVER          5  6  7  8  9  0  1
------------------------ ----- ---- ----------------  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Temecula, CA, USA        SCIGN bill ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Blythe, CA, USA          SCIGN blyt ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
China Lake, CA, USA      SCIGN coso ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Yucaipa, CA, USA         SCIGN crfp ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Durmid Hill, CA          SCIGN dhlg ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Lake Mathews, CA, USA    SCIGN math TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Monument Peak, CA, USA   SCIGN monp ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pinyon 1, CA, USA        SCIGN pin1 ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pinyon 2, CA, USA        SCIGN pin2 ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pinemeadow,  CA, USA     SCIGN roch ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
San Clemente I., CA, USA SCIGN scip ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Scripps 2, CA, USA       SCIGN sio2 ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Scripps 3, CA, USA       SCIGN sio3 ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Scripps 4, CA, USA       SCIGN sio4 ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Bommer Canyon, CA, USA   SCIGN trak ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Sky Valley, CA, USA      SCIGN widc ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Brand Basin, CA, USA     SCIGN bran ROGUE SNR-8000    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Chilao, CA, USA          SCIGN chil ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Claremont, CA, USA       SCIGN clar ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Firecamp 9, CA, USA      SCIGN cmp9 ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pacoima Dam 1, CA, USA   SCIGN dam1 ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pacoima Dam 2, CA, USA   SCIGN dam2 ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pearblossom, CA, USA     SCIGN holc ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Hollydale, CA, USA       SCIGN holp ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Mt. Lee, CA, USA         SCIGN leep ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Longdon Yard, CA, USA    SCIGN long ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Palos Verdes, CA, USA    SCIGN pvep ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Rocketdyne, CA, USA      SCIGN rock ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Rialto, Ca, USA          SCIGN rths ASHTECH Z-12      B B2 B1  B  B  B  B
Table Mtn., CA, USA      SCIGN tabl ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Torrance Airport,CA,USA  SCIGN torp ROGUE SNR-8000    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Vandenberg, CA, USA      SCIGN vndp ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  -  B  B  B
Allen Osborne, CA, USA   SCIGN aoa1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Azusa, CA, USA           SCIGN azu1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Parkfield, CA, USA       SCIGN carr ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mammoth Lakes, CA, USA   SCIGN casa ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Catalina Isl., CA, USA   SCIGN cat1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Enseneda, BC, Mexico     SCIGN cice ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  8  X  X  X  X
Caltech, CA, USA         SCIGN cit1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
CSU Northridge, CA, USA  SCIGN csn1 ROGUE SNR-8000    6  5  8  8  5  -  -
Goldstone 2, CA, USA     SCIGN gol2 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Goldstone, CA, USA       SCIGN gold ROGUE SNR-8       X  4  X  X  X  X  X
Harvest Plat., CA, USA   SCIGN harv ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
JPL Mesa, CA, USA        SCIGN jplm ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Long Beach, CA, USA      SCIGN lbch ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Oat Mt 2, CA, USA        SCIGN oat2 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Quincy, CA, USA          SCIGN quin ROGUE SNR-8000    7  6  8  7  7  9  7
San Nicolas I., CA, USA  SCIGN sni1 ROGUE SNR-8000    5  -  -  -  4  2  -
Saddle Peak, CA, USA     SCIGN spk1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
UCLA, CA, USA            SCIGN uclp ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
USC, CA, USA             SCIGN usc1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Whittier Col., CA, USA   SCIGN whc1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mt. Wilson, CA, USA      SCIGN wlsn ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  9  X  X  X
Briones, CA, USA          BARD brib ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Chabot, CA, USA           BARD chab ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Columbia, CA, USA         BARD cmbb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Concord, CA, USA          BARD diab ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Farallon, CA, USA         BARD farb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hopland, CA, USA          BARD hopb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Gull Lake, CA, USA        BARD jnpr ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mammoth Lakes, CA, USA    BARD krak                   6  X  X  X  X  X  X
San Jose, CA, USA         BARD lutz TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Mt Hamilton, CA, USA      BARD mhcb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mammoth Lakes, CA, USA    BARD mins ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Molate, CA, USA           BARD mola TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Shaver Lake, CA, USA      BARD musb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Nunes, CA, USA            BARD nune TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  1
Oroville Dam, CA, USA     BARD orvb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  8  X
Point Blunt, CA, USA      BARD pbl1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  9  8  1  X  X
Parkfield, CA, USA        BARD pkdb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Pigeon Point, CA, USA     BARD ppt1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hollister, CA, USA.       BARD saob ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Stanford, CA, USA         BARD suaa ASHTECH Z-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Colusa, CA, USA           BARD sutb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  8  X
Tiburon, CA, USA          BARD tibb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Davis, CA, USA            BARD ucd1 TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Hayward, CA, USA          BARD wint ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Albert Head, Canada      IGS-C albh ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Algonquin, Canada        IGS-C algo ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ankara, Turkey           IGS-C ankr ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Arequipa, Peru           IGS-C areq ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ascension Island         IGS-C asc1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  7  X
Auckland, NZ             IGS-C auck ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Manama, Bahrain          IGS-C bahr ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Bogota, Colombia         IGS-C bogt ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Bermuda                  IGS-C brmu ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  -  X
Casey, Antarctica        IGS-C cas1 ROGUE SNR-8100    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Chatham Island, NZ       IGS-C chat ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cocos Island, Aus        IGS-C coco ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
St. Croix, Virgin Is.    IGS-C cro1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Davis, Antarctica        IGS-C dav1 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Diego Garcia Is.         IGS-C dgar ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Penticton, Canada        IGS-C drao ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Easter Island, Chile     IGS-C eisl ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  9  X  X
Fairbanks, AK, USA       IGS-C fair ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Fortaleza, Brazil        IGS-C fort ROGUE SNR-8000    7  X  X  X  X  X  X
Guam, USGS Observatory   IGS-C guam ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Pretoria, South Africa   IGS-C hark ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hobart Tasmania, Aust.   IGS-C hob2 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Bangalore, India         IGS-C iisc ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  7  X
Irkutsk, Russia          IGS-C irkt ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kellyville, Greenland    IGS-C kely ROGUE SNR-8000    8  9  7  X  8  -  6
Kerguelen Islands        IGS-C kerg ROGUE SNR-8C      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kiruna, Sweden           IGS-C kiru ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kitab, Uzbekistan        IGS-C kit3 ROGUE SNR-8000    -  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kokee Park, HI, USA      IGS-C kokb ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kootwijk Obs., Neth.     IGS-C kosg ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kourou, Fr. Guyana       IGS-C kour ROGUE SNR-8C      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kwajalein Atoll          IGS-C kwj1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Lhasa, Tibet             IGS-C lhas ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
La Plata, Argentina      IGS-C lpgs ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Macquarie Island, Ant.   IGS-C mac1 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Malindi, Kenya           IGS-C mali ROGUE SNR-8C      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Maspalomas, Canary Is.   IGS-C mas1 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Matera, Italy            IGS-C mate ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
McMurdo, Antarctica      IGS-C mcm4 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
McDonald Obs, TX, USA    IGS-C mdo1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mendeleevo, Russia       IGS-C mdvo TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  8  X  X  X
Metsahovi, Finland       IGS-C mets ROGUE SNR-8C      X  X  X  X  -  -  -
Mauna Kea, Hawaii        IGS-C mkea ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
North Liberty, IA, USA   IGS-C nlib ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ottawa, Canada           IGS-C nrc1 ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Singapore, Singapore     IGS-C ntus ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
O'Higgins, Antarctica    IGS-C ohig ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Onsala, Sweden           IGS-C onsa ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  -  -  -
Perth, Australia         IGS-C pert ROGUE SNR-8100    -  -  -  -  1  X  X
Poligan, Kyrghazstan     IGS-C pol2 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Potsdam, Germany         IGS-C pots ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Perrine, FL, USA         IGS-C rcm6 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  -  X
Reykjavik, Iceland       IGS-C reyk ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Santiago, Chile          IGS-C sant ROGUE SNR-8       9  X  X  X  X  X  8
Shanghai Obs., China     IGS-C shao ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Saint John's, Canada     IGS-C stjo ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Taejon, South Korea      IGS-C taej TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tahiti, French Polynesia IGS-C tahi ROGUE SNR-8100    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Tahiti, French Polynesia IGS-C thti ROGUE SNR-8100    6  5  X  X  X  X  X
Tidbinbilla, Australia   IGS-C tid2 ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tidbinbilla, Australia   IGS-C tidb ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  9  X  X  X  X
Tsukuba-Kashima, Japan   IGS-C tskb ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Washington, DC, USA      IGS-C usno ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Usuda, Japan             IGS-C usud ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Westford, MA, USA        IGS-C wes2 ROGUE SNR-8000    -  5  X  X  8  5  0
Whitehorse, Yuk, Canada  IGS-C whit ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Westerbork, Neth         IGS-C wsrt ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Koetzting, Germany       IGS-C wtzr TRIMBLE SNR-8000  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Wuhan, China             IGS-C wuhn ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yarragadee, Australia    IGS-C yar1 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  2  X  X
Yellowknife, Canada      IGS-C yell ROGUE SNR-8000    X  9  X  X  X  X  X
Zwenigorod, Russia       IGS-C zwen ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Falcon AFB, CO, USA        IGS amct ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Bakosurtanal, Indonesia    IGS bako TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Bridgetown, Barbados       IGS barb ASHTECH Z-SURVEY  X  -  -  -  -  X  X
Brasilia, Brazil           IGS braz ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Churchill, Man, Canada     IGS chur ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Galapagos Islands          IGS gala ROGUE SNR-8000    -  X  9  X  6  X  -
Kiev, Ukraine              IGS glsv TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  7  X
Graz, Austria              IGS graz ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Horn Point , MD, USA       IGS hnpt ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Krugersdorp, S. Afr.       IGS hrao ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Rabat, Morrocco            IGS iavh ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Krasnoyarsk, Russia        IGS kstu ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Robledo, Spain             IGS madr ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  9  X  9  X  X
Magodan, Russia            IGS mag0 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Moin, Costa Rica           IGS moin ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Noumea, France             IGS noum TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  3  X  4  X  X  X  X
Yerevan, Armenia           IGS nssp ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  9  X
Ny Alesund, Norway         IGS nyal ROGUE SNR-8       9  X  4  -  -  -  -
Petr.-Kamchatka, Russia    IGS petr ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Pietown, NM, USA           IGS pie1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Calgary, Canada            IGS prds ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Schefferville, Canada      IGS sch2 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Almaty, Kazakhstan         IGS sele ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  -  X
Mahe Isl., Seychelles      IGS sey1 ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Solomons Island,MD,USA     IGS sol1 TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Sutherland, South Africa   IGS suth ROGUE SNR-8000    3  X  X  X  X  X  X
Suwon-shi, Korea           IGS suwn ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  -  X
Taiwan, Taipei             IGS taiw ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Thule, Greenland           IGS thu1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  2  6  X
Tromso, Norway             IGS trom ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  -  X
Annapolis MD, USA          IGS usna ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Villafranca, Spain         IGS vill ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Koetzting, Germany         IGS wtzt TRIMBLE SNR-8000  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Lintong Xi'an, China       IGS xian ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Yakutsk, Russia            IGS yaka ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yakutsk, Russia            IGS yakz ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Borowa Gora, Poland      EUREF bogo ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Borowiec, Poland         EUREF bor1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Brussels, Belgium        EUREF brus ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cagliari, Italy          EUREF cagl ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Delft, Netherlands       EUREF delf ROGUE SNR-12      -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Dentergem, Belgium       EUREF dent ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Dourbes, Belgium         EUREF dour ROGUE SNR-8000    -  6  X  X  X  -  -
L'Ebre, Spain            EUREF ebre TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  3  X  X
Pecny Czech Republic     EUREF gope TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  9  X  X  X
Grasse, France           EUREF gras ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Herstmonceux, UK         EUREF hers ROGUE SNR-8A      X  7  7  6  X  X  X
Hafelekar-Innsbruck      EUREF hflk ROGUE SNR-8C      -  -  -  -  -  -  X
Hoefn, Iceland           EUREF hofn TRIMBLE 400 SSI   X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Joensuu, Finland         EUREF joen ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Jozefoslaw, Poland       EUREF joze TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kiruna, Sweden           EUREF kir0 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Olsztyn, Poland          EUREF lama ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Robledo 2, Spain         EUREF mad2 ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  9  X  X  X  X
Martsbo Sweden           EUREF mar6 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Medicina, Italy          EUREF medi ROGUE SNR-8100    -  -  8  X  X  X  X
Modra-Piesok, Slovak Rep EUREF mopi TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Nicosia, Cyprus          EUREF nico ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  6  X  X  X
Noto, Italy              EUREF noto ROGUE SNR-8100    5  0  -  1  6  X  X
Ny Alesund, Norway       EUREF nya1 ROGUE SNR-12      9  X  X  5  X  X  X
Oberpfaffenhofen, Ger.   EUREF ober ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Oslo, Norway             EUREF oslo TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Pence, Hungary           EUREF penc TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Bregenz, Austria         EUREF pfan TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Riga, Latvia             EUREF riga ROGUE RNX-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
San Fernando, Spain      EUREF sfer TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  -  -  -  -  -  -
Sodankyla, Finland       EUREF soda ASHTECH Z-ZII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Sofia, Bulgaria          EUREF sofi ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Stavanger, Norway        EUREF stav TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Svetloe, Russia          EUREF svtl TRIMBLE 4000 SST  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Toulouse, France         EUREF toul ROGUE SNR-8000    9  9  9  9  9  9  9
Tromso, Norway           EUREF tro1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  -  X  -  X
Trondheim, Norway        EUREF tron TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Padova, Italy            EUREF upad TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  -  -  -  -  -  X  X
Vaasa, Finland           EUREF vaas ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Vardoe, Norway           EUREF vard TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Venezia, Italy           EUREF vene ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Vilhelmina, Sweden       EUREF vil0 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Visby, Sweden            EUREF vis0 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Waremme, Belgium         EUREF ware ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Wroclaw, Poland          EUREF wroc ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Zelenchukskaya, Russia   EUREF zeck ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Zimmerwald, Switzerland  EUREF zimm TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Lac du Bonnet, MA, Can    WCDA dubo ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Flin Flon, Man, Canada    WCDA flin ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Holberg, Canada           WCDA holb ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Nanoose Bay, Canada       WCDA nano ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ucluelet, Canada          WCDA uclu ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Williams Lake, Canada     WCDA will ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Whistler Canada           WCDA wslr ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Annette Island, AK        CORS ais1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    9  X  X  X  X  X  X
Amarillo, TX, USA         CORS aml5 TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  5  5  5  5  5  5
San Antonio, TX, USA      CORS anto TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  -  5  X  -  -  X  5
Key Biscayne, FL, USA     CORS aoml ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Arlington, TX, USA        CORS arl5 TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  4  -  5  5  5  5  5
Aransas Pass, TX, USA     CORS arp3 ASHTECH Z-XII3    1  9  X  X  X  X  X
Austin, TX, USA           CORS aus5 TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  5  5  5  5  5  5
Cold Bay, AK, USA         CORS bay1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Beaumont, TX, USA         CORS bea5 TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  5  5  -  -  -  -
Brunswick, ME, USA        CORS bru1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cape Canaveral, FL, USA   CORS ccv1 ASHTECH Z-X113    9  X  9  9  X  X  9
Central, AK, USA          CORS cena TRIMBLE 4000-SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Charleston, SC, USA       CORS cha1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  9
Cheboygan, MI, USA        CORS chb1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cape Hinchinbrook, USA    CORS chi1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    8  8  8  8  7  6  5
Cape Henlopen, DE, USA    CORS chl1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  9  X  X  X
Cape Henry, VA            CORS chr1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Chatham, MA, USA          CORS cht1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    1  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cape Mendocino, CA, USA   CORS cme1 ASHTECH Z-ZII3    1  8  9  9  6  8  X
Corpus Christi, TX, USA   CORS corc TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  5  5  5  5  5  5
Detroit, MI, USA          CORS det1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  9  X
Dequeen, AR, USA          CORS dqua TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kitty Hawk, NC, USA       CORS duck TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Egmont Key, FL            CORS eky1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  -
Egmont Key, FL            CORS eky2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
English Turn, LA          CORS eng1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    4  X  X  X  X  X  -
Ft. Macon, NC, USA        CORS fmc2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    1  8  X  X  X  X  X
Ft. Stevens, OR           CORS fts1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Gaithersburg,ML,USA       CORS gait TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Galveston, TX, USA        CORS gal1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  -
Granada, CO, USA          CORS gdac TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Gloucester Pt, VA, USA    CORS glpt ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Goddard SFC, MD, USA      CORS gode ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Gustavus, AK, USA         CORS gus2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    9  X  9  X  X  X  X
Appleton, WA, USA         CORS gwen ASHTECH Z-XII3    9  X  X  9  X  X  X
Hillsboro, KS, USA        CORS hbrk TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Haskell, OK, USA          CORS hklo TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Houston, TX, USA          CORS hous TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  5  5  5  5  5  5
Haviland, KS, USA         CORS hvlk TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Jayton , TX, USA          CORS jtnt TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kansas City, KS, USA      CORS kan1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    2  X  X  9  X  X  X
Kenai, AK, USA            CORS ken1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Upper Keweenaw, MI, USA   CORS kew1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  9  X
Kodiak, AK, USA           CORS kod1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    1  9  8  9  9  9  7
Kokole Point, HI, USA     CORS kok1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  9  X  X  X  X
Key West, FL, USA         CORS kyw1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    1  X  X  X  X  X  -
Key West, FL, USA         CORS kyw2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Lake Houston, TX, USA     CORS lkhu TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  6  X  X  X
Lamont, OK, USA           CORS lmno TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  2  2  X  X  X  X  X
Lubbuck, TX, USA          CORS lubb TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  -  0  5  5  5  5  5
Memphis, TN, USA          CORS mem2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    1  9  X  X  X  9  8
Miami, FL, USA            CORS mia1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Milwaukee, WI, USA        CORS mil1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Millers Ferry, AL, USA    CORS mlf1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  9  X  9  X  9
Montauk Pt., NY, USA      CORS mnp1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mobile Point, AL, USA     CORS mob1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    1  X  X  8  X  X  -
NASA SSC,MS, USA          CORS ndbc TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Neodesha, KS, USA         CORS ndsk TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Neebish Il., MI, USA      CORS neb3 ASHTECH Z-XII3    1  X  9  X  X  X  X
Odessa, TX, USA           CORS ods5 TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  5  5  5  5  5  5
Point Arguello, CA, USA   CORS par1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  9  X  X  9  X  X
El Paso, TX, USA          CORS paso TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  5  5  5  5  5  5
Palestine , TX, USA       CORS patt TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  9
Pt. Loma, CA, USA         CORS plo3 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  9  X  X  X  X  X
Platteville, CO, USA      CORS pltc TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Portsmouth, NH, USA       CORS por2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  9  X  X  -  X
Potato Point, AK, USA     CORS pot2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  9  X  9
Purcell, OK, USA          CORS prco TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Puerto Rico               CORS pur3 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  9  9  X  9  9  X
Rock Island, IA, USA      CORS ris1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    1  9  9  X  X  X  X
Robinson Pt., WA, USA     CORS rpt1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Saginaw, MI, USA          CORS sag1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  9  X  X  X  X  X
Sallisaw, OK, USA         CORS sal1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    1  X  9  X  X  9  X
SEAW, USA                 CORS seaw ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Sandy Hook, NJ, USA       CORS shk1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  9  X  X  X  X  8
Sturgeon Bay, WI, USA     CORS stb1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  9
St. Louis, MO, USA        CORS stl3 ASHTECH Z-XII3    1  X  X  8  9  X  X
St Paul, WI, USA          CORS stp1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  9  X  X  X
Tucumcari, NM             CORS tcun TRIMBLE 400 SSE   X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Table Mt., CO, USA        CORS tmgo ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Upolo Point, HI, USA      CORS upo1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  9  X  9  X  X
Vici, OK, USA             CORS vcio TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Vicksburg, MS, USA        CORS vic1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    4  X  X  X  X  X  9
Whidbey Isl., WA, USA     CORS whd1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  9  X  X  X  X  9
Whitefish Pt., MI, USA    CORS whp1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  9  X  9  X  X
Wisconsin Point, WI, USA  CORS wis1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    9  X  X  X  X  X  9
Winnfield, LA, USA        CORS wnfl TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
White Sands, NM, USA      CORS wsmn TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yreka, CA, USA            CORS ybhb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Youngstown NY, USA        CORS you1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  9  9  X  X  X
Cape Blanco, OR, USA     PANGA cabl TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Corvallis, OR, USA       PANGA corv ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Glendale, WA, USA        PANGA gobs TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kelso, WA, USA           PANGA kels TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Neah Bay, WA, USA        PANGA neah ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Neport, OR, USA          PANGA newp ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Pacific Beach, WA, USA   PANGA pabh TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Seattle, WA, USA         PANGA seat ASHTECH Z-XII     -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Sedro Wooley, WA, USA    PANGA sedr TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Alice Springs, Australia  ARGN alic ROGUE SNR-8100    -  9  X  X  X  X  X
Ceduna, Australia         ARGN cedu ROGUE SNR-8100    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Darwin, Australia         ARGN darw ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Jabiru, Australia         ARGN jab1 ASHTECH Z-12      9  -  9  9  9  9  9
Karratha, Australia       ARGN karr ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mawson, Australia         ARGN maw1 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Orroral Valley, Australi  ARGN orro ASHTECH Z-XII     9  9  X  9  9  9  X
STR1                      ARGN str1 ROGUE SNR-8100    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Tidbinbilla, Australia    ARGN tid1 ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cape Freguson, Australia  ARGN tow2 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  -  X  X  X  X  X
Yarragadee, Australia     ARGN yar2 ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Eilat, Israel              SOI elat TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  -  X  X  X  X  X  X
Katzrin, Israel            SOI katz TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  7  X  X  9  9  X
Tel Aviv, Israel           SOI tela TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Aguascalientes, Mex.     INEGI ineg ASHTECH Z-12      X  X  X  -  9  X  X
Lancaster, CA, USA             linj ASHTECH Z-XII3    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Scripps 5, CA, USA             sio5 ASHTECH Z-12      -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Albert Head 2, Canada          alb2                   X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Bree, Belgium                  bree ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  7  X  3  -  -
Balzano, Italy                 bzrg LEICA MULTISTAT   X  X  X  X  X  X  X
GRAA                           graa ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
JPL Freq. Std. Lab             jplf                   X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Meeuwen, Belgium               meeu ROGUE SNR-8000    X  -  -  -  -  -  -
Membach, Belgium               memb ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Potsdam, Germany               potm ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
SFBS                           sfbs ASHTECH Z-12      9  9  7  6  9  9  9
SFBY                           sfby ASHTECH Z-12      8  8  8  9  8  8  8
Torino, Italy                  tori TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  -  -  -  -  X  X  X
UNPG                           unpg ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  -  X  X  X
VIMS                           vims ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Winnipeg, Canada               winn                   X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Wallops Island, VA, USA        wlps ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
------------------------ ----- ---- ----------------  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Total RINEX
                                        DAY | 165 166 167 168 169 170 171
                                        ---------------------------------
                                         #  | 316 317 321 315 320 309 311

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

B = RINEX and raw files on line; R = Raw files on line; X = RINEX files
on line [0-9] = Percentage of a complete data file computed by a RINEX
checking program (e.g. 9 = 85-94%).
 
1. SCIGN sites
    16 sites are downloaded by SOPAC: BILL, BLYT, COSO, CRFP,
                                      DHLG, MATH, MONP, PIN1,
                                      PIN2, ROCH, SCIP, SIO2,
                                      SIO3, SIO4, TRAK, WIDC.

    16 sites are downloaded by USGS/Pasadena: BRAN, CHIL, CLAR, CMP9,
                                              DAM1, DAM2, HOLC, HOLP,
                                              LEEP, LONG, PVEP, ROCK,
                                              RTHS, TABL, TORP, VNDP.

    21 sites are downloaded by JPL: AOA1, AZU1, CARR, CASA, CAT1,
                                    CICE, CIT1, CSN1, GOL2, GOLD,
                                    HARV, JPLM, LBCH, OAT2, QUIN,
                                    SNI1, SPK1, UCLP, USC1, WCH1, WLSN.

2. Data "Networks"
    SCIGN -- Southern California Integrated GPS Network
             http://www.scign.org
             ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/
             email: [email-masked]
    BARD  -- Bay Area Regional Deformation Array
             http://quake.geo.berkeley.edu/bard/bard.html
             ftp://brkseis20.berkeley.edu/pub/gps/rinex
             email: [email-masked]
    IGS   -- International GPS Service
             Note: IGS-C indicate sites that define IGS reference frame
             http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov
             email: [email-masked]
    SOPAC -- Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center
             http://lox.ucsd.edu
             ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/rinex/YYdata/DDD
             email: [email-masked]
    CDDIS -- Crustal Dynamics Data Information System
             http://cddisa.gsfc.nasa.gov/cddis_welcome.html
             ftp://cddis.gsfc.nasa.gov gps1:[gpsdata.YYDDD.YYo]
             email: [email-masked]
    IGN   -- Institute Geographique National
             ftp://mozart.ign.fr IGS$FTPDEV:[CORE.DDD]
             email: [email-masked]
    CORS  -- U.S. Continuously Operating Reference Stations
             http://www.ngs.noaa.gov/CORS/cors-data.html
             ftp://cors.ngs.noaa.gov/rinex/YYDDD
             email: [email-masked]
    EUREF -- European Permanent Network
             http://www.oma.be/KSB-ORB/EUREF/eurefhome.html
             email: [email-masked]
    WCDA  -- Western Canada Deformation Array
             http://www.pgc.nrcan.gc.ca/geodyn/wcda.htm
             email: [email-masked]
    SOI   -- Survey of Israel
             ftp://ftp1.netvision.net.il/ftpdir/melzer/g1_b
    INEGI -- Instituto Nacional de Estadistica,
             Geografia e Informatica, Mexico
             ftp://200.23.8.80/home/data/ineg/19YY
    PANGA -- Pacific Northwest Geodetic Array
             http://www.geophys.washington.edu/GPS/gps.html
             ftp://ftp.geophys.washington.edu/pub/gps/RINEX/YYYY/DDD
             email: [email-masked]

3. SOPAC also archives  meteorological data (e.g., vici1550.95m)

SOPAC/USGS Download and Archive Notes for Week 0962

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (archive admin account)]