Subject: [SCIGN-0403] new RTHS log Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 15 Jun 1998 13:16:05

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Mon Jun 15 13:16:05 PDT 1998      Message Number 0403
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: new RTHS log

Subject: new RTHS log

Dear Colleagues,

The RTHS log file has been updated to reflect the new receiver and
antenna (and antenna cable) at the site.  The new receiver SN is 03251, 
and new antenna SN is 14753.

An Ashtech Z-12 receiver running firmware version 1F50 and an Ashtech 
antenna with Dorne Margolin-type choke ring are present on site.

The site log is available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/rths.log

and from the web at:

http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
Paul

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network (SCIGN)
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center (SOPAC)

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225

phone: 619-534-1750 (office)	
       619-534-7692 (lab)	
       619-981-4679 (cell)
pager: 619-973-5491
fax:   619-534-9873
--------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Paul Jamason)]