Subject: [SCIGN-0382] Wk 0951 SOPAC Data Holdings Subject
From: Jeff Dean and Chris Roelle
Date: 9 Apr 1998 9:10:19

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Thu Apr  9  9:10:19 PDT 1998      Message Number 0382
******************************************************************************

Author: Jeff Dean and Chris Roelle
Subject: Wk 0951 SOPAC Data Holdings

Subject: Week 0951 SIO Data Holdings
            
SOPAC Global Data Center Report -- GPS Week 0951

Submitted by: Jeff Dean and Chris Roelle
              Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center (SOPAC)
              Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics (IGPP)
              Scripps Institution of Oceanography (SIO)
              University of California, San Diego (UCSD)
              La Jolla, CA 92093-0225 USA
              E-mail: [email-masked] 
              Fax: (619) 534-9873
              Geodesy Lab: (619) 534-7692 

To access SOPAC GARNER archive:
 ftp lox.ucsd.edu (132.239.152.86)
 login: anonymous
 password: your email address
 directories: raw, rinex, nav, met, products
WWW home page URL: http://lox.ucsd.edu
Direct problems to: [email-masked]
__________________________________________________________________________

Data Holdings as of April 9, 1998  15:00:07  GMT

              P G G A   &   G L O B A L   T R A C K I N G   D A T A
                         (GPS DATA ARCHIVED AT SOPAC)

  GPS WEEK # 0951               03/29/98 - 04/04/98     DOY 088 - DOY 094

                                                      0  0  0  0  0  0  0
                          NET  SITE TYPE OF           8  8  9  9  9  9  9
     SITE NAME                 CODE RECEIVER          8  9  0  1  2  3  4
------------------------ ----- ---- ----------------  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Temecula, CA, USA        SCIGN bill ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  - B3  B  B  B
Blythe, CA, USA          SCIGN blyt ASHTECH Z-XII3D   B  B  B  B  B  B  B
China Lake, CA, USA      SCIGN coso ASHTECH Z-XII3D   B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Yucaipa, CA, USA         SCIGN crfp ASHTECH Z-XII3D   B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Durmid Hill, CA          SCIGN dhlg ASHTECH Z-XII3D   B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Lake Mathews, CA, USA    SCIGN math TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Monument Peak, CA, USA   SCIGN monp ASHTECH LPZ-XIID  B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pinyon 1, CA, USA        SCIGN pin1 ASHTECH Z-XII3D   -  - B2  B  B  B  B
Pinyon 2, CA, USA        SCIGN pin2 ASHTECH Z-XII3D   B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pinemeadow,  CA, USA     SCIGN roch ASHTECH Z-XIID    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
San Clemente I., CA, USA SCIGN scip ASHTECH Z-XII     B  B B8  B  B  B  B
Scripps 2, CA, USA       SCIGN sio2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Scripps 3, CA, USA       SCIGN sio3 ASHTECH Z-XII3    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Scripps 4, CA, USA       SCIGN sio4 ASHTECH Z-XII3    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Bommer Canyon, CA, USA   SCIGN trak ASHTECH Z-XII3D   B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Sky Valley, CA, USA      SCIGN widc ASHTECH Z-XII     B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Brand Basin, CA, USA     SCIGN bran ROGUE SNR-8000    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Chilao, CA, USA          SCIGN chil ASHTECH LPZ-XIID  B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Claremont, CA, USA       SCIGN clar ASHTECH LPZ-XIID  B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Firecamp 9, CA, USA      SCIGN cmp9 ASHTECH LPZ-XIID  B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pacoima Dam 1, CA, USA   SCIGN dam1 ASHTECH LPZ-XIID  B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pacoima Dam 2, CA, USA   SCIGN dam2 ASHTECH LPZ-XIID  B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pearblossom, CA, USA     SCIGN holc ASHTECH LPZ-XIID  B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Hollydale, CA, USA       SCIGN holp ASHTECH LPZ-XIID  B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Mt. Lee, CA, USA         SCIGN leep ASHTECH LPZ-XIID  B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Longdon Yard, CA, USA    SCIGN long ASHTECH LPZ-XIID  B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Palos Verdes, CA, USA    SCIGN pvep ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  B  B  B  B  B
Rocketdyne, CA, USA      SCIGN rock ASHTECH LPZ-XIID  B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Rialto, Ca, USA          SCIGN rths ASHTECH Z-XII3    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Table Mtn., CA, USA      SCIGN tabl ASHTECH LPZ-XIID B9  B  B  B  B  B  B
Torrance Airport,CA,USA  SCIGN torp ROGUE SNR-8000    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Vandenberg, CA, USA      SCIGN vndp ASHTECH LPZ-XIID B4  -  -  -  - B2  -
Allen Osborne, CA, USA   SCIGN aoa1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Azusa, CA, USA           SCIGN azu1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Parkfield, CA, USA       SCIGN carr ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mammoth Lakes, CA, USA   SCIGN casa ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Catalina Isl., CA, USA   SCIGN cat1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Enseneda, BC, Mexico     SCIGN cice ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Caltech, CA, USA         SCIGN cit1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
CSU Northridge, CA, USA  SCIGN csn1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Goldstone 2, CA, USA     SCIGN gol2 ROGUE SNR-8000    9  X  X  X  X  X  X
Goldstone, CA, USA       SCIGN gold ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  9  X
Harvest Plat., CA, USA   SCIGN harv ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
JPL Mesa, CA, USA        SCIGN jplm ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  9  X  X
Long Beach, CA, USA      SCIGN lbch ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Oat Mt 2, CA, USA        SCIGN oat2 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Quincy, CA, USA          SCIGN quin ROGUE SNR-8000    -  2  -  -  -  -  -
San Nicolas I., CA, USA  SCIGN sni1 ROGUE SNR-8000    8  X  X  X  X  8  X
Saddle Peak, CA, USA     SCIGN spk1 ROGUE SNR-8000    9  8  7  8  9  8  X
UCLA, CA, USA            SCIGN uclp ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
USC, CA, USA             SCIGN usc1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Whittier Col., CA, USA   SCIGN whc1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mt. Wilson, CA, USA      SCIGN wlsn ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Briones, CA, USA          BARD brib ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Chabot, CA, USA           BARD chab ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Columbia, CA, USA         BARD cmbb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Farallon, CA, USA         BARD farb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hopland, CA, USA          BARD hopb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mt Hamilton, CA, USA      BARD mhcb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mammoth Lakes, CA, USA    BARD mins ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Molate, CA, USA           BARD mola TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Shaver Lake, CA, USA      BARD musb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Nunes, CA, USA            BARD nune TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Oroville Dam, CA, USA     BARD orvb ASHTECH Z-XII3    8  X  X  X  X  X  X
Parkfield, CA, USA        BARD pkdb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Colusa, CA, USA           BARD sutb ASHTECH Z-XII3    8  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tiburon, CA, USA          BARD tibb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hayward, CA, USA          BARD wint ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yreka, CA, USA            BARD ybhb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Annette Island, AK        CORS ais1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    9  X  X  X  X  X  X
Amarillo, TX, USA         CORS aml5 TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  5  5  5  5  5  5
San Antonio, TX, USA      CORS anto TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  5  5  5  5  5  5
Arlington, TX, USA        CORS arl5 TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  5  5  5  5  5  5
Aransas Pass, TX, USA     CORS arp3 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Austin, TX, USA           CORS aus5 TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  5  5  5  5  5  5
Cold Bay, AK, USA         CORS bay1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    9  9  9  9  9  9  9
Beaumont, TX, USA         CORS bea5 TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  4  5  5  5  5  5
Brunswick, ME, USA        CORS bru1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cape Canaveral, FL, USA   CORS ccv1 ASHTECH Z-X113    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Charleston, SC, USA       CORS cha1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cheboygan, MI, USA        CORS chb1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cape Hinchinbrook, USA    CORS chi1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    6  5  7  8  8  8  7
Cape Henlopen, DE, USA    CORS chl1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cape Henry, VA            CORS chr1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    9  X  X  X  X  X  X
Chatham, MA, USA          CORS cht1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cape Mendocino, CA, USA   CORS cme1 ASHTECH Z-ZII3    9  9  9  9  X  X  X
Corpus Christi, TX, USA   CORS corc TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  5  5  5  5  5  5
Detroit, MI, USA          CORS det1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  9
Dequeen, AR, USA          CORS dqua TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Egmont Key, FL            CORS eky2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
English Turn, LA          CORS eng1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ft. Macon, NC, USA        CORS fmc2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ft. Stevens, OR           CORS fts1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  9  X  X  X  X
Gaithersburg,ML,USA       CORS gait TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  -  -  -  -  -  2  X
Galveston, TX, USA        CORS gal1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  9
Granada, CO, USA          CORS gdac TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Gustavus, AK, USA         CORS gus2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Appleton, WA, USA         CORS gwen ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hillsboro, KS, USA        CORS hbrk TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Haskell, OK, USA          CORS hklo TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Houston, TX, USA          CORS hous TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  5  5  5  5  5  5
Haviland, KS, USA         CORS hvlk TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  3  X  X  X  X  X
Jayton , TX, USA          CORS jtnt TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kansas City, KS, USA      CORS kan1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kenai, AK, USA            CORS ken1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Upper Keweenaw, MI, USA   CORS kew1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kodiak, AK, USA           CORS kod1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    8  9  8  9  9  9  9
Kokole Point, HI, USA     CORS kok1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Key West, FL, USA         CORS kyw2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  9
Lake Houston, TX, USA     CORS lkhu TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  -  0  X  X
Lamont, OK, USA           CORS lmno TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Lubbuck, TX, USA          CORS lubb TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  3  5  5  5  5  5
Memphis, TN, USA          CORS mem2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  9  8  7  7  7  6
Miami, FL, USA            CORS mia1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Milwaukee, WI, USA        CORS mil1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Millers Ferry, AL, USA    CORS mlf1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  8  X  X  X
Montauk Pt., NY, USA      CORS mnp1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mobile Point, AL, USA     CORS mob1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
NASA SSC,MS, USA          CORS ndbc TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Neodesha, KS, USA         CORS ndsk TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Neebish Il., MI, USA      CORS neb3 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  9  X  X  X
Odessa, TX, USA           CORS ods5 TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  5  5  5  5  5  5
Point Arguello, CA, USA   CORS par1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  9  X  9  X  X
El Paso, TX, USA          CORS paso TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  5  5  5  5  5  5
Palestine , TX, USA       CORS patt TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Point Blunt, CA, USA      CORS pbl1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  9  X  X  X  X  X
Pt. Loma, CA, USA         CORS plo3 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  9  9  X  X  X  X
Platteville, CO, USA      CORS pltc TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Portsmouth, NH, USA       CORS por2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Potato Point, AK, USA     CORS pot2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Pigeon Point, CA, USA     CORS ppt1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Purcell, OK, USA          CORS prco TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  8  X  X
Puerto Rico               CORS pur3 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  9  X  X  9  9  X
Rock Island, IA, USA      CORS ris1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Robinson Pt., WA, USA     CORS rpt1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Saginaw, MI, USA          CORS sag1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Sallisaw, OK, USA         CORS sal1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
SEAW, USA                 CORS seaw ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Sandy Hook, NJ, USA       CORS shk1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Sturgeon Bay, WI, USA     CORS stb1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
St. Louis, MO, USA        CORS stl3 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
St Paul, WI, USA          CORS stp1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Table Mt., CO, USA        CORS tmgo ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Upolo Point, HI, USA      CORS upo1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  9  X  X  X  X  X
Vici, OK, USA             CORS vcio TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Vicksburg, MS, USA        CORS vic1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Whidbey Isl., WA, USA     CORS whd1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  9  X  X
Whitefish Pt., MI, USA    CORS whp1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  9  X  X  X  X
Wisconsin Point, WI, USA  CORS wis1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  9  9  9  X
Winnfield, LA, USA        CORS wnfl TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
White Sands, NM, USA      CORS wsmn TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Youngstown NY, USA        CORS you1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Albert Head, Canada        IGS albh ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Algonquin, Canada          IGS algo ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ankara, Turkey             IGS ankr ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Key Biscayne, FL, USA      IGS aoml ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Arequipa, Peru             IGS areq ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ascension Island           IGS asc1 ROGUE SNR-8000    9  9  9  X  9  X  X
Auckland, NZ               IGS auck ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Manama, Bahrain            IGS bahr ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Bridgetown, Barbados       IGS barb ASHTECH Z-SURVEY  -  X  -  X  -  -  -
Bogota, Colombia           IGS bogt ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  9  X  9  X  X
Borowiec, Poland           IGS bor1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Brasilia, Brazil           IGS braz ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Bermuda                    IGS brmu ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Brussels, Belgium          IGS brus ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cagliari, Italy            IGS cagl ROGUE SNR-8100    -  X  -  X  X  X  X
Casey, Antarctica          IGS cas1 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Chatham Island, NZ         IGS chat ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Churchill, Man, Canada     IGS chur ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cocos Island, Aus          IGS coco ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
St. Croix, Virgin Is.      IGS cro1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Davis, Antarctica          IGS dav1 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Diego Garcia Is.           IGS dgar ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  9  9  X  X  X
Penticton, Canada          IGS drao ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Lac du Bonnet, MA, Can     IGS dubo ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
L'Ebre, Spain              IGS ebre TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Easter Island, Chile       IGS eisl ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Fairbanks, AK, USA         IGS fair ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Flin Flon, Man, Canada     IGS flin ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Fortaleza, Brazil          IGS fort ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Galapagos Islands          IGS gala ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  X  X
Kiev, Ukraine              IGS glsv TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  -  X  -  -  -  -  -
Goddard SFC, MD, USA       IGS gode ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  0  X  X
Pecny Czech Republic       IGS gope TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  -  X  -  -  X  -  -
Grasse, France             IGS gras ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Graz, Austria              IGS graz ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Guam, USGS Observatory     IGS guam ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Pretoria, South Africa     IGS hark ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Herstmonceux, UK           IGS hers ROGUE SNR-8A      -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Hafelekar-Innsbruck        IGS hflk ROGUE SNR-8C      -  -  -  -  X  X  X
Horn Point , MD, USA       IGS hnpt ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hobart Tasmania, Aust.     IGS hob2 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  -  -  -
Hoefn, Iceland             IGS hofn TRIMBLE 400 SSI   X  X  X  6  9  9  9
Holberg, Canada            IGS holb ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Krugersdorp, S. Afr.       IGS hrao ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Bangalore, India           IGS iisc ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Irkutsk, Russia            IGS irkt ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Jozefoslaw, Poland         IGS joze TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kellyville, Greenland      IGS kely ROGUE SNR-8000    7  8  8  X  5  X  X
Kerguelen Islands          IGS kerg ROGUE SNR-8C      X  X  X  X  6  X  -
Kiruna, Sweden             IGS kiru ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kitab, Uzbekistan          IGS kit3 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  -  X  -  X
Kokee Park, HI, USA        IGS kokb ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kootwijk Obs., Neth.       IGS kosg ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  7  2  X  X  9
Kourou, Fr. Guyana         IGS kour ROGUE SNR-8C      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Krasnoyarsk, Russia        IGS kstu ROGUE SNR-8000    X  -  -  -  9  X  X
Kwajalein Atoll            IGS kwj1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  8
Olsztyn, Poland            IGS lama ROGUE SNR-8000    -  X  -  X  3  8  -
Lhasa, Tibet               IGS lhas ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
La Plata, Argentina        IGS lpgs ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Macquarie Island, Ant.     IGS mac1 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Robledo 2, Spain           IGS mad2 ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Robledo, Spain             IGS madr ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  9  X
Magadan, Russia            IGS mag0 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  X  X  X  X  X
Malindi, Kenya             IGS mali ROGUE SNR-8C      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Maspalomas, Canary Is.     IGS mas1 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Matera, Italy              IGS mate ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
McMurdo, Antarctica        IGS mcm4 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
McDonald Obs, TX, USA      IGS mdo1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  -  1  X  X  X  X
Mendeleevo, Russia         IGS mdvo TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  9  X  X  X  X  X  X
Medicina, Italy            IGS medi ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  -  X  X  X
Metsahovi, Finland         IGS mets ROGUE SNR-8C      X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Mauna Kea, Hawaii          IGS mkea ROGUE SNR-8000    8  X  X  X  X  X  X
Moin, Costa Rica           IGS moin ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Nanoose Bay, Canada        IGS nano ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Nicosia, Cyprus            IGS nico ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  3  1  4
North Liberty, IA, USA     IGS nlib ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Noto, Italy                IGS noto ROGUE SNR-8100    -  X  -  -  X  X  X
Noumea, France             IGS noum TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  5  X  X
Ottawa, Canada             IGS nrc1 ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yerevan, Armenia           IGS nssp ROGUE SNR-8000    X  -  -  -  5  6  -
Singapore, Singapore       IGS ntus ROGUE SNR-8000    6  X  X  9  7  9  X
Ny Alesund, Norway         IGS nya1 ROGUE SNR-12      -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Ny Alesund, Norway         IGS nyal ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  9
Oberpfaffenhofen, Ger.     IGS ober ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  8
O'Higgins, Antarctica      IGS ohig ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  -  -  -  -
Onsala, Sweden             IGS onsa ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  1  8  -
Pence, Hungary             IGS penc TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  -  -  -  X  X  -
Perth, Australia           IGS pert ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Petr.-Kamchatka, Russia    IGS petr ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Pietown, NM, USA           IGS pie1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Poligan, Kyrghazstan       IGS pol2 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  -
Potsdam, Germany           IGS pots ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  1  X  X  X
Calgary, Canada            IGS prds ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Perrine, FL, USA           IGS rcm6 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Reykjavik, Iceland         IGS reyk ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Santiago, Chile            IGS sant ROGUE SNR-8       9  4  -  4  9  9  9
Schefferville, Canada      IGS sch2 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Almaty, Kazakhstan         IGS sele ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mahe Isl., Seychelles      IGS sey1 ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
San Fernando, Spain        IGS sfer TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  -  -  -  X  X  X  -
Shanghai Obs., China       IGS shao ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Sofia, Bulgaria            IGS sofi ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  X  X  X  -
Solomons Island,MD,USA     IGS sol1 TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Saint John's, Canada       IGS stjo ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Suwon-shi, Korea           IGS suwn ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Taejon, South Korea        IGS taej TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tahiti, French Polynesia   IGS tahi ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  4  -  -  -  X
Taiwan, Taipei             IGS taiw ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Thule, Greenland           IGS thu1 ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Tidbinbilla, Australia     IGS tid2 ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tidbinbilla, Australia     IGS tidb ROGUE SNR-8000    9  X  X  X  X  9  X
Toulouse, France           IGS toul ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Tromso, Norway             IGS tro1 ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Tromso, Norway             IGS trom ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tsukuba-Kashima, Japan     IGS tskb ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ucluelet, Canada           IGS uclu ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Padova, Italy              IGS upad TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Annapolis MD, USA          IGS usna ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Washington, DC, USA        IGS usno ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Usuda, Japan               IGS usud ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Villafranca, Spain         IGS vill ROGUE SNR-8100    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Westford, MA, USA          IGS wes2 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Whitehorse, Yuk, Canada    IGS whit ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Williams Lake, Canada      IGS will ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Whistler Canada            IGS wslr ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Westerbork, Neth           IGS wsrt ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Koetzting, Germany         IGS wtzr TRIMBLE SNR-8000  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Koetzting, Germany         IGS wtzt TRIMBLE SNR-8000  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Wuhan, China               IGS wuhn ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  9  X  X  X
Lintong Xi'an, China       IGS xian ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  7  X
Yakutsk, Russia            IGS yaka ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yakutsk, Russia            IGS yakz ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yarragadee, Australia      IGS yar1 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yellowknife, Canada        IGS yell ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Zelenchukskaya, Russia     IGS zeck ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Zimmerwald, Switzerland    IGS zimm TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Zwenigorod, Russia         IGS zwen ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Lancaster, CA, USA             linj ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  B  B  B  B  B
Bakosurtanal, Indonesia        bako TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Corvallis, OR, USA             corv ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Eilat, Israel                  elat TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
INEG                           ineg ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  -  X
Katzrin, Israel                katz TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  9  9
Neport, OR, USA                newp ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Potsdam, Germany               potm ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  8  X  X
Sterling, CO, USA              strl ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Tucumcari, NM                  tcun TRIMBLE 400 SSE   X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tel Aviv, Israel               tela TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  -  X  X  X  X
VIMS                           vims ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Wallops, CO, USA               wlps ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
WROC                           wroc ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  X  X  X  X
------------------------ ----- ---- ----------------  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Total RINEX
                                        DAY | 088 089 090 091 092 093 094
                                        ----------------------------
                                         #  | 269 271 267 271 278 276 270

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

B = RINEX and raw files on line; R = Raw files on line; X = RINEX files
on line [0-9] = Percentage of a complete data file computed by a RINEX
checking program (e.g. 9 = 85-94%).
 
Newsletter Notes:
1. These 16 sites are downloaded by SOPAC: BILL, BLYT, CRFP, COSO,
   MATH, MONP, PIN1, PIN2, ROCH, SCIP, SIO2, SIO3, SIO4, TRAK, and WIDE.
   These 15 sites are downloaded by the USGS in Pasadena and ftp'd
   directly to the SOPAC archive: BRAN, CHIL, CLAR, CMP9, DAM1, DAM2,
   HOLC, HOLP, LEEP, LONG, PVEP, ROCK, TABL, TORP, and VNDP.
   These 21 sites are downloaded by JPL in Pasadena and ftp'd to the
   SOPAC archive: AOA1, AZU1, CARR, CASA, CAT1, CICE, CIT1, CSN1,
   GOL2, GOLD, HARV, JPLM, LBCH, OAT2, QUIN, SNI1, SPK1, UCLP, USC1,
   WHC1, and WLSN.
   Others are ftp'd from BARD/CDDIS/JPL/CORS/NOAA/CIC/AUSLIG/IGN/EMR.
2. Ashtech Low Power Z-12 receiver is indicated by LPZ-XII3.  Ashtech
   Z-12 receivers using Ashtech antenna with choke ring are indicated
   by a trailing 'D', i.e., LPZ-XII3D.
3. SCIGN is an acronym for the Southern California Integrated GPS
   Network, operated by SOPAC, USGS and JPL. It includes a dense array
   in the Los Angeles Basin known as the Dense GPS Geodetic Array (DGGA)
   and a southern component known as the Permanent GPS Geodetic Array
   (PGGA).  SCIGN is administered under the umbrella of the Southern
   California Earthquake Center (SCEC).
4. BARD (Bay Area Regional Deformation Array) is the acronym for the
   Northern California permanent GPS array.  RINEX data may be
   accessed from the Northern California Seismic Data Center (NCSDC)
   via anonymous ftp: login: brkseis20.berkeley.edu (128.32.146.106)]
   cd /pub/gps/rinex/YYYY/YYYY.DDD  (YYYY=Year, DDD=Julian day).
5. CORS (Continuously Operating Reference Stations) is the acronym for
   the U.S. National GPS Network.  RINEX and meteorological data can
   also be accessed from the National Geodetic Survey (NGS), Silver
   Spring, MD via anonymous ftp: [login: proton.ngs.noaa.gov
   (140.90.111.134)].  SOPAC archives both RINEX and meteorological
   data (e.g., vici1550.95m).

SOPAC/USGS Download and Archive Notes for Week 0951
1. Site 'bill' was hit by lightning, data lossed for days 088-090,
   short data set day 091.
2. Power outage at 'pin1' caused loss of data for days 088-089
   and short data set for day 090.

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (archive admin account)]