Subject: [SCIGN-0354] Power Disruption at BRAN Subject
From: John Galetzka, USGS-Pasadena
Date: 22 Dec 1997 19:01:59

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Mon Dec 22 19:01:59 PST 1997      Message Number 0354
******************************************************************************

Author: John Galetzka, USGS-Pasadena
Subject: Power Disruption at BRAN

Subject: Power Disruption at BRAN

The power supply at BRAN was destroyed by a leaking roof over the weekend.  
We've rectified the situation and the station is up and operating, however, data 
for days 353-355 have been lost to the ether.  Apologies go out to the SOPAC and 
JPL processors!

Merry Christmas and thanks for your attention,

John Galetzka
Network Coordinator
Southern California Integrated GPS Network (SCIGN)
USGS-Pasadena 

[email-masked]              626-583-7230

[Mailed From: John Galetzka <[email-masked]>]