Subject: [SCIGN-0338] WHI1 Extraction Subject
From: John Galetzka, USGS-Pasadena
Date: 24 Sep 1997 14:46:45

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Wed Sep 24 14:46:45 PDT 1997      Message Number 0338
******************************************************************************

Author: John Galetzka, USGS-Pasadena
Subject: WHI1 Extraction

Subject:  WHI1 Extraction

The TurboRogue GPS receiver and chokering antenna at WHI1 were extracted from 
the building monument at WHI1 (Whittier Library, Whittier, CA) on day 199.  The 
station's proximity to WHC1 (Whittier College, Whittier, CA) was the reason for 
taking the station offline from continuous operation. 

Thanks for your attention,

John Galetzka
Network Coordinator
Southern California Integrated GPS Network (SCIGN)
USGS-Pasadena 

[email-masked]              626-583-7230

[Mailed From: John Galetzka <[email-masked]>]