Subject: [SCIGN-0314] ROCK 129-133 Subject
From: John Galetzka, USGS-Pasadena
Date: 14 May 1997 20:26:45

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Wed May 14 20:26:45 PDT 1997      Message Number 0314
******************************************************************************

Author: John Galetzka, USGS-Pasadena
Subject: ROCK 129-133

Subject:  ROCK 129-133

Data for days 129-133 was lost due to hardware/firmware/phone problems at ROCK.  
Also, the original LPZ-12 (s/n 04377) was reinstalled on day 133 (13MAY97) after 
return from the Ashtech repair shop for the 27MAR97 malfunction; standby 
receiver (s/n LP00157) was extracted and returned to USGS-Pasadena.

Thanks for your attention,

John Galetzka
Network Coordinator
Southern California Integrated GPS Network (SCIGN)
USGS-Pasadena Field Office

[email-masked]              818-583-7818

[Mailed From: John Galetzka <[email-masked]>]