Subject: [SCIGN-0300] BRAN day 058 Subject
From: John Galetzka, USGS-Pasadena
Date: 28 Feb 1997 7:44:34

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Fri Feb 28  7:44:34 PST 1997      Message Number 0300
******************************************************************************

Author: John Galetzka, USGS-Pasadena
Subject: BRAN day 058

Subject:  BRAN day 058

The original TurboRogue receiver was reinstalled at BRAN after several weeks of 
close observation back at USGS-Pasadena.  The swap with the substitute 
TurboRogue, courtesy of Marty Marcin and others at JPL, took place ~1845 GMT on 
day 058 with only several minutes of data loss.

Also, gang graffiti was removed from the plexiglass antenna cover and replaced 
with a USGS sticker.  The site will be occasionally monitored to observe public 
and gang reaction (hopefully positive!) to the sticker.

Thanks for your attention,

John Galetzka
Network Coordinator
Southern California Integrated GPS Network (SCIGN)
USGS-Pasadena Field Office

[email-masked]              818-583-7818

[Mailed From: John Galetzka <[email-masked]>]