Subject: [SCIGN-0295] BRAN Firmware Crash Subject
From: John Galetzka, USGS-Pasadena
Date: 12 Feb 1997 6:39:55

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Wed Feb 12  6:39:55 PST 1997      Message Number 0295
******************************************************************************

Author: John Galetzka, USGS-Pasadena
Subject: BRAN Firmware Crash

Subject:  BRAN firmware crash

The TurboRogue GPS receiver at Brand Basin (BRAN) in Glendale suffered a 
firmware crash on 9FEB97 (day 039).  A substitute receiver will be in place 
on functioned while the primary receiver is diagnosed.  Raw GPS data for 
BRAN days 039-043 does not exist.  Firmware was upgraded at this site (V 
2.8.32 to V 3.2) on 29FEB97 and funtioned well up until the crash.

Thanks for your attention...will keep you posted...

John Galetzka
Network Coordinator
Southern California Integrated GPS Network (SCIGN)
USGS-Pasadena Field Office

[email-masked]              818-583-7230

[Mailed From: John Galetzka <[email-masked]>]