Subject: [SCIGN-0289] New Site
From: John Galetzka, USGS-Pasadena
Date: 29 Jan 1997 9:57:10

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Wed Jan 29  9:57:10 PST 1997      Message Number 0289
******************************************************************************

Author: John Galetzka, USGS-Pasadena
Subject: New Site: TORP

Subject:  New Site:  Torrance Airport

A new continuous GPS site at the Torrance Airport has been installed and IS 
LOGGING DATA.  Telemetry with the site should (fingers crossed!) be 
established by 7JAN97.  Details on receiver/antenna make and model, antenna 
height, etc. will be disseminated in the next several days.  To see images 
of the site, turn your browser to the image index at:

	www-socal.wr.usgs.gov/galetzka/images/TORP/

Thanks for your attention,

John Galetzka
Network Coordinator
Southern California Integrated GPS Network (SCIGN)
USGS-Pasadena Field Office

[email-masked]              818-583-7818

[Mailed From: John Galetzka <[email-masked]>]