Subject: [SCIGN-0288] CMP9 Receiver Swap Subject
From: John Galetzka, USGS-Pasadena
Date: 29 Jan 1997 9:43:32

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Wed Jan 29  9:43:32 PST 1997      Message Number 0288
******************************************************************************

Author: John Galetzka, USGS-Pasadena
Subject: CMP9 Receiver Swap

Subject:  CMP9 Receiver Swap 

The original Ashtech Z-12 GPS receiver (s/n LP00219) at LA County Fire Camp 
9 (CMP9) has been repaired and reemplaced--Ashtech indicated that the NAV 
board had failed.  The swap with the substitute Ashtech Z-12 (s/n LP00350) 
was conducted at 20:02 GMT on day 028 UTC.  The Site Log for CMP9 will be 
updated in the next several days.

Thanks for your attention,

John Galetzka
Network Coordinator
Southern California Integrated GPS Network (SCIGN)
USGS-Pasadena Field Office

[email-masked]              818-583-7818

[Mailed From: John Galetzka <[email-masked]>]