Subject: [SCIGN-0284] Station Photos Subject
From: John Galetzka
Date: 21 Jan 1997 23:47:22

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Tue Jan 21 23:47:22 PST 1997      Message Number 0284
******************************************************************************

Author: John Galetzka
Subject: Station Photos

Subject:  Station Photos

New and old photos of USGS continuous sites in SCIGN can now be found on 
the World Wide Web at the USGS Pasadena - Index to Continuous GPS Pages.  A 
'click' on a station in the Baselines Table or the Map of the DGGA will 
take you to the point where you can explore some remarkable high-resolution 
images of station equipment, monumentation and setting.  It's the next best 
thing to being there!

The USGS Pasadena - GPS Index Pages can be found at:

	http://www-socal.wr.usgs.gov/hudnut/

Thanks for your attention,

John Galetzka
Network Coordinator
Southern California Integrated GPS Network (SCIGN)
USGS-Pasadena Field Office

[email-masked]              818-583-7818

[Mailed From: John Galetzka <[email-masked]>]