Subject: [SCIGN-0269] Power Outage Problems at HOLC, DAM2, LEEP Subject
From: John Galetzka, USGS-Pasadena
Date: 17 Dec 1996 8:06:53

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Tue Dec 17  8:06:53 PST 1996      Message Number 0269
******************************************************************************

Author: John Galetzka, USGS-Pasadena
Subject: Power Outage Problems at HOLC, DAM2, LEEP

Subject:  Power Outage Problems at HOLC, DAM2, LEEP

High winds over the weekend of 13DEC96 (349-351 UTC) knocked out power to LEEP 
and DAM2:  LEEP logged no data for day 350 but automatically resumed operation 
when AC power returned; DAM2 lost many hours of data for days 349-351 and failed 
to boot-up properly when AC power returned.  

A faulty power supply at HOLC (a problem unrelated to the high winds) is to 
blame for the station being off-line between days 350-352.

Thanks for your attention,

John Galetzka
Dense Component Network Coordinator
Southern California Integrated GPS Network (SCIGN)
USGS-Pasadena Field Office

[email-masked]              818-583-7818

[Mailed From: John Galetzka <[email-masked]>]