Subject: [SCIGN-0261] CMP9 Receiver Swap Subject
From: John Galetzka, USGS-Pasadena
Date: 5 Dec 1996 11:06:08

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Thu Dec  5 11:06:08 PST 1996      Message Number 0261
******************************************************************************

Author: John Galetzka, USGS-Pasadena
Subject: CMP9 Receiver Swap

Subject:  CMP9 Receiver Swap

Ashtech receiver S/N LP00219 was extracted from CMP9 at 2231 GMT/339 UTC and 
replaced with Ashtech receiver S/N LP00350 at ~0500 GMT/340 UTC after 
unsuccessful attempts to reboot it.  No explanation as of yet for the firmware 
crash...

Thanks for your attention,

John Galetzka
Dense Component Network Coordinator
Southern California Integrated GPS Network (SCIGN)
USGS-Pasadena Field Office

[email-masked]              818-583-7818

[Mailed From: John Galetzka <[email-masked]>]