Subject: [SCIGN-0255] Web sites with GPS station performance
From: Frank H Webb <[email-masked]>
Date: 21 Nov 1996 7:43:06

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Thu Nov 21  7:43:06 PST 1996      Message Number 0255
******************************************************************************

Author: Frank H Webb <[email-masked]>
Subject: Web sites with GPS station performance

We have a few web sites that automatically track GPS station
performance, including SCIGN sites.  

For information on the global network try including SCIGN sites:

http://milhouse.jpl.nasa.gov/eng/eng.html

This site also contains a link to a similar page with
the SCIGN sites.

http://milhouse.jpl.nasa.gov/eng/scign.html

Frank Webb

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
238-600
4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, CA 91109

Office: 818-354-4670
FAX :   818-393-4965
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

------- End of Forwarded Message

[Mailed From: Frank H Webb <[email-masked]>]